11

Mrs. Xiao spoke with Nana about what happened between Zhan and Yibo. Nana told Mrs Xiao about Yibo being special and how he could get pregnant as he had a womb like a woman! She was perplexed.

Well, we have to prevent Yibo from getting pregnant and protect him from the Bin family, Mrs. Xiao replied.

I'll try to keep him away from Xiao Zhan for the time being. Nana recalled that the two women talked for a while before Mrs. Xiao left.

It's been 3 months since Zhan started working at his dad's company, sorting things, attending meetings, and listening to conversations!!

"Zhuocheng contacted Haikuan and explained everything that's been happening, including Zhan and Yibo being drugged and making love. I'm looking into everything. Mr. Bin sacked his accountant and lawyer. Once I find out where they are, everything will be in the open, "Haikuan said. We will talk soon.

Yibo's clothes changed, looking hotter by the day, but frustrated as he has not seen Zhan ge since their sexcapade...

Yu Bin and Ziyi are sure Yibo is seeing someone, but Li Bowen feels otherwise! I'll let everyone know who your imaginary boyfriend is. Let me get a hold of that phone one more time, Yibo.

Lan Yuan and Song Ji asked if Yibo was seeing someone, and Yibo just blushed with a sparkling smile and said yes, he was in Shanghai. He comes to see me every weekend!

Why haven't we met him yet? Song Ji asked, "Well, you'll meet him soon." Don't be in a hurry, "Song Yibo said.

But I am really curious. Yibo, who is he? Can you calm down, Song? "Curiosity kills the cat," Yuan blurted out.

Li Bowen invited us to his birthday. We will pick you up at home by 7pm. 'Said Yuan

Don't worry, I'll drive, Yibo replied.

Song just scoffed and walked to class!

Yibo just giggled!

::::::::::::::::::

Zhan is getting frustrated as Mr. Bin is always a step ahead of them. He sacked his lawyer and company accountant, and their location is unknown.

I should shock them a little! Zhan said.

Zhan headed to the bar with Zhuocheng for Li Bowen's birthday.

I've got a lot of tricks up my sleeve. A'Cheng, don't worry!!!

When Yibo and his friends walked in, he was looking extremely cute and hot. When Zhan saw him, he gulped and cursed under his nose, "What is this temptation doing here?" He looked extremely sexy. I should strip him naked.

Li Bowen interrupted his thoughts!!! Hey guys, who's up for a game?

They all yelled "yes" in unison.

Yu Bin suggested truth or dare, but Yibo excused himself and said he was not in the mood!

You'll soon be in the mood. Li Bowe, though.

They played truth or dare. The place was full of people screaming and dancing, drinking, and playing games!

Zhan kept drinking as he wouldn't do any of the dares or tell the truth!

Zhan ge is definitely bipolar. Yibo thought.

He looks handsome. I haven't seen him since our little wild romance. Yibo blushed, thinking to himself,

Guess he hasn't been sleeping well!

Zhuocheng's sister called him. She's sick and needs to be cared for. Let's go home, Zhan. Jie jie isn't feeling too well. Permit me to take you home. You are too drunk to drive.

You can head home, buddy. I'll drop him off on my way!!! "Said Li Bowen"

All right, thanks!

Zhan was so drunk, he was just drinking non-stop. "Allow me to drive you home, Zhan ge."

Stay the fuck away from me. Yibo

I'll bring him to your car. Li Bowen blurted out.

Okay then, Yibo bid his friends goodbye and left!!!

I would have dropped him off, but I still have visitors.

It's Okay He dropped Zhan off at home and took him to his room. He was about to leave when Zhan pulled him into bed. He just cuddled him and slept off.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Around 9 a.m., an unknown number sent Mr. Bin a text message that said, "Zhan and Yibo spent the night together at the Xiao mansion." He was so angry that he got in his car and drove to the house of Xiao's

When he knocked and was ushered in, Mrs. Xiao was shocked that he was there so early in the morning.

"Good morning, Mr. Bin. What is good about the morning when your son fools around and embarrasses my daughter under your roof? "

"What are you talking about, Mr. Bin?" Mrs. Xiao asked him.

Mr. Bin spoke up. Why don't you call Zhan and ask him?

Mrs. Xiao walked to Zhan's room and knocked on the door and entered. When she saw Zhan and Yibo cuddling up with clothes and shoes on, she tapped Zhan's shoulder. Zhan dear Mr. Bin is here to see you. Wake up.

As he opened his eyes, he found his hands tightly wrapped around Yibo, whose head was resting on his chest.

"How did you get here?" he yelled, arousing Yibo's attention.

"Good morning, Zhan ge." Do you feel better? Yibo asks.

When Zhan pushed him, Yibo squinted and rubbed his eyes. "You had too much alcohol yesterday," he said, stretching his hand to touch Zhan's face.

Zhan hit him on the hand. He was angry and asked, "What are you doing in my room?"

Last night, Li Bowen asked me to take you home. "When I dropped you off, you pulled me into bed and wouldn't let me leave, so I slept."

Why are you so stupid, Yibo? I'm so sorry.

He used Yibo's hair to pull him out of his room.

Zhan ge, stop pulling my hair! Yibo yelled,

I think you should tell Nana about this stupid boy who is following me so that he will stop. I caught him wandering through the backyard trying to get into my room. He told his mom.

I'm sorry. "Yibo, he said in a whisper.

Before Yibo could say anything else, Zhan punched him twice in the face. You'll be sorry the next time I see you here.

Yibo, who was startled, just stood there inconsolable, stroking his chin and crying.

Mrs. Xiao and Mr. Bin just look shocked.

Mr. Bin, why don't I wed Ziyi next month so that all this obsessing and stalking of Yibo will end? I don't trust all those schoolboys not to swarm around Ziyi because she is so stunning.

As Mrs. Xiao wanted to talk, Mr. Bin sharply said, "Next month is perfect."

Xiao Zhan's words left Yibo speechless and heartbroken.

Yibo, let me walk you home. Mrs. Xiao stated, and she walked him out of the house holding his hand!!

Please forgive Zhan. I'm sure whatever he's doing is to keep you safe. I know how much he loves you, and he would never hit you without a legitimate reason. Okay, I'll talk to him later!

Yibo simply nodded, his face emotionless despite his tears.