Chapter 3-The White Light

Disclaimer: I repeat, I did not write the Percy Jackson Series, or Heros of Olympus those are by Rick Riordan, I also do not own or create Nihonkokou Shoukan (Summoning Japan) those rights belong to Minorou.

Authors Note: Hello everyone this is my first real chapter that is not information about the USA, so read and enjoy, also because America is too OP, I made them have time to prepare and no it would not be a storm that covers them anymore as that is impossible in space, instead, I made it as a white light. Also, because the Americas are to OP, I made the countries in Summoning Japan more powerful, so keep this in mind. Also, the Gra Valkas Empire would have Cold War-era things including ICBMs with nuclear warheads (Although both Americas can shoot all of their ICBMs down), then there is the Ravernal Empire (Information below).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st America

December 31, 2300, 8:30 pm

Washington, DC

Jared Craig (President of the UNA (Union of North America)) POV:

I was celebrating New Year's Day with my family, my wife, 2 sons and my daughter, today was one of the few days off as president. Being the president was stressful, I had to fix tons of issues while also presenting myself to the country, although it was hard, it was worth it as it when I complete my term it will helped me and my family with our financial situation, this was because after 2100, the Government thought that presidents weren't pay enough when they leave office, so they paid the presidents 100,000 dollars per year when they leave from being the president, that is if you were a good one and not corrupted.

As I was waiting for the fireworks go off in 1:00 am with my hover car with my family and millions of other people who was also waiting. I was talking to my wife when I soon got a call from my phone, I answer it. 

"Mister president we have a problem" said a voice over the phone which I identified as the Secretary.

"What is the issue, you do know that this is one of my few days off right"

"Sir, the SSDA (Solar Space Defense Agency) detected an anomaly, 30 minutes ago around us"

"So, what is it that you made this call, just send some scientist over and study it"

"We did, but they found out that it was someone creating a wormhole, they said that we might go to another Parrell universe because of this wormhole, and we might experience something, however it is only covering us, our equipment and our territories"

"So, what do you need me to do for the people, everyone is celebrating New Years and we can't ruin that"

"Sir we need you to make a speech to the people even if it ruins New Years as the wormhole could hurt them, we estimate that it will happen in 3 to 4 hours so you will have to use that time wisely president"

"Alright I will get on it", I than hang up the phone.

"Honey is everything ok, your talk sounded serious" I smiled at my wife.

"It just something I have to do; I will be back soon" 

"But honey, can anyone else do it, it is one of your only days off"

"I'm sorry, but it is very serious and could endanger our country, however I will try and get more days off from congress"

"Ok honey, I understand, protect us will you"

I just smiled and went to my presidential hover car to the white house, the white house looks way different than what it looked like in 2022, it is much bigger, higher and it is hovering 100 feet off the ground, it also has 20 DLs, 2, duo barrel 5-inch railguns that fire 8 rounds per second and 2 super hyper sonic missile defense systems, it also equipped with a force field that can survive 5 nuclear warheads.