Ch. 11 (MA)

[ edited ]

Friday, April 1st, 11:03 pm

Kai was pretty wasted I think. I wasn't proud of how many beers I'd given him, but he had a pretty damn high tolerance, so I let it slide.

Throughout the night I would randomly come up to Kai and innocently exchange his beer, say a few words, and then let him get back to talking to girls with big lips and even bigger honkers.

Whenever I did see him in passing, I tried to show off my body as much as possible. Whorish, I know. I would purposely lift up my shirt to wipe the sweat off my brow, or I would lower my pants below my waistline because they were 'too high and uncomfortable'.

I even at one point 'accidentally' dropped a red solo cup, apologizing while I bent over right in front of Kai's face so my ass was level with his crotch. I had tried not to think about it since then, because the fact that he his instinct was to immediately put his hand on my hips to steady me as I came back up would make me combust.

I had had a couple drinks myself even, because I knew I needed to relax if I was going to act smooth. Suave. So suave smooth. Hah. Suave is a kinda weird word, isn't it? It's like Spanish or something.

I frowned from where I stood, drink sloshing as I watched Kai tilt his head back on the couch, a girl behind him pressing her tits against his face. I cringed.

I needed to go now. It was really now or never. I set my drink down on the nearest table, quickly sent a text to Athena for my excuse, and then sauntered up to Kai as sexily as I could.

"Heyyy Kai" I slurred, surprising myself with how drunk I sounded. Kai looked up, the big boobies lady walking away to my joy. He suddenly seemed a lot more sober than me.

"Hey..?" He replied, looking a bit frazzled as he carded his fingers through his hair. I suddenly noticed how handsome he looked when his hair was all frizzy and messy, all touched and shit. I kinda want to touch his hair. I think that would be nice.

"Can weeee talk?" I said, enunciating my words. Kai studied me a few more moments before he slowly nodded, and stood up. As soon as he did, I grabbed him by the wrist and dragged him away and upstairs, much to his surprise. He let out a surprised sound as I pulled him through the halls.

There were people all over the place, making out and kissing each other. I stumbled around couples, gripping Kai's wrist tightly until I finally found an empty room. It was an office, with just a mahogany desk and a chair.

I quickly pushed Kai onto the chair with a loud thump, and then locked the door.

"What the hell are you do-" Kai started to ask, but I silenced him with a sloppy kiss, leaning down and almost falling over face first.

He pulled away first. "Daz, what are you doing? You're-" before he could finish I shushed him, straddling my legs over the office chair and then placing myself promptly down on his lap.

He breathed out a low groan, and I took him into another sloppy kiss, silencing him again. I slid my fingers through his hair and bounced on him lightly, grinding myself slowly and shivering when I felt a bulge form, encouraged.

"Midas- Midas stop. You are drunk out of your mind-" Kai said, but I continued to trail my hands down his chest and to his jeans. I fumbled with the zipper before Kai's hand gripped my chin roughly.