Five Minutes Of Fame

Melinda and Amber were ready and sitting at the table where Amber was confessing the celebrities. Only one thing went through her head - it's here . Today she will finally start her career, although she will have to embarrass the boy she likes, but it doesn't matter.

'' Here are the questions, Mel'' said Amber

Melinda took a small piece of paper and began to read :

1. do you prefer bath or a shower?

2. do you prefer sweet or salty?

3. do you prefer movie or a book?

''You can't be serious. I'm not gonna ask him stupid questions like that.''

''If you want to sit here, you will''

''But I have already prepared my own questions''

Amber just laughed and patted Melinda,signifying the end of the conversation. A few minutes later, the director told them to get ready. He started counting down the seconds until the start and Melinda looked into the camera. There was a red light on the camera and she knew the camera was filming them. She glanced at the camera, then at the audience, who were already waiting impatiently for it to start, and then back at the camera. She swallowed dryly, took a deep breath, and closed her eyes. She remembered her whole life so far, where she had started and where she had got to, and suddenly she felt confident. She smiled and opened her eyes.

'' Good evening, England! This is Amber with the stars. Like every year, tonight's last show before the holidays will be special. As you can see, I'm not alone today. I have with me my amazing assistant Melinda, please welcome her!''

The audience applauded and a few guys whistled. Melinda raised her hand, smiled and waved them off.

''Melinda will help me today and ask a few questions of our distinguished guest." Melinda nodded, still smiling.

''He's sexy, he's beautiful, he's famous, he's rich, he's successful and his voice will knock your socks off. Ladies and gentlemen, Max Wild! '' screamed Amber

 The audience applauded feverishly, women and girls whistled and shouted his name. Max walked into the studio, waved to the audience, and smiled. He sat down in the guest chair, he dug his fingers into his hair and winked at Melinda. She couldn't help but smile, her face flushing red as she looked at the ground. Amber greeted him and asked him a few casual questions about life to warm him up. When the atmosphere was to her liking, she glanced at Melinda.

''Ok, let's start with a few innocent questions. Melinda?''

'' Thank you, Amber," she looked down at the paper with the questions and made her decision. She placed the paper on the table and smiled at Amber. Amber looked confused and scared, but it didn't stop her.

''So, mr Wild..''

''Max, please''

'' Max, so Max, tell us about your excellent dance moves," the audience screamed, "where did all this come from?" She smiled seductively at him.

''Dance is another way for me to express my emotions.''

''Hmm, I was wondering what emotions you wanted to express when I was at your concert two weeks ago. You were singing -temptation- and you ran your hand up and down your chest and then grabbed your crotch.''

The audience laughed and so did Max 

''I don't remember, but if you show me the moves, maybe I'll remember.

From the audience could be heard -uuuuuuuuuu-

"I'd rather not, we don't want to scare anyone and this is a decent show," Melinda said, laughing. The audience, Max and Amber laughed too.