Chapter 5 ( survive).

After five years of tragic war against the southern region of the kingdom. Prince Hailard ascend to the throne of is fathers. Losing a lot of army during the war really affect the empire greatly .  most neighboring villages were destory and some men don't want to join the army because of the upcoming war that was coming to the kingdom.
             In Ratoin village, females are more in number then the males. The males are advice to marry more than one women. and also Alin Village , the men practice fishing while most of the women are very good in craft, cloth making and also agriculture. But the situation is that most of the men in most of this village do not want to go to war they behave like cowards and this gave their enemies more opportunity to attack them and cause more problem to their land.
             Eriln Village , which is very close to the empire , faced a lot of damage through the war . which lead to the death of so many villagers including Sara , Diana ' s mother. 
         Sara kept Diana in the forest during the war , near the mountain. Sara kept her their as a place of refuge . Sara had know right before time that this would last long, her family lineage is in the hands of her only child.
" mother, don't go anywhere. Because if you go , then I'm coming along."
" Diana don't be stubborn. Don't move an inch from the mountain side. There is a war going on and I want you to be the only survival. Please "
"No mother ."
" I want to take the remain children and women from the village, okay? Stay right here ."
" mother, NO!"
Sara left the mountain side and ran to the village. She ran to her neighbor 's house to save both mother and children before they get killed.
"  be haste Ella, run . don't look back and just follow me."
Ella carried her baby and nodded in anxiety. Sara hold her two sons In both hands and ran to the forest. After hiding them she ran back to save others. In the process of saving a little child of four year old; her came in contact with the prince of the southern empire region. His eyes was golden yellow with a dark warvy long hair reaching is back. Sara noticed him looking at something with great interested. She traced and notice her daughter fighting one of his army. She looked at the prince and saw him smiling .
           She looked at a bush which was near her daughter. An arrow was pointed at her from the Back.
"No,no, no. " she swiftly hide the little girl in the bush and ran towards her daughter.
" No! Diana . No!" She pushed her as the arrow shot her from the back.
Diana fell on the ground and saw her mother's body losing a lot of blood.
" mother, please I'm sorry. Don't leave me behinds."
" Diana, run. Don't look back..... Save yourself. I love you so much and also your father. ...... Save yourself."
" .....mother "
" save.... Your....self." Sara 's body became lifeless and cold. Diana laid gently and weep her tears away. She could hear a horse speeding up to her. She stood up and ran to the forest. She went to hide in the mountain side.