CHAPTER TEN

(don't play the song now,i'll warn you when you should play it :) !!!)

It's been a week since me and Rafe are a couple, every Kook and Pogue in Outer Banks knew we're a couple now. I was still disappointed and kinda sad that Rafe didn't tell me he does drugs...but I will stop him.

Tonight is the Kook party every Kook is invited. Me and Sarah were getting ready for the party, I wore a short shining silver dress I bought yesterday with her. "JJ is waiting for me downstairs, we'll see eachother later alright?" She said. "yup, see you later, btw, Sarah, you look good!" I complimented her, "I don't deserve you" she said. Rafe was getting ready too, he obviously owned the party he's the prince in the town. I was still in Sarah's room I was wearing some jewelry's, then someone knocked on the door I opened it and it was Rafe "hello love" he said "hey" I smiled. I went to the mirror and looked at myself he followed me and stood behind me "You look so good everyone is going to be so jealous of us" he said "wear what you want, i can fight." he said, my stomach was full with butterflies. "You're all I want" he said.
The dress I wore:

(PLAY THE SONG NOW)

(PLAY THE SONG NOW)

"You ready?" He asked me, "yes baby", he gave me his arm "let's rock this party" he said.
We went downstairs lights down low was playing in the background and everyone was looking at us I was kinda nervous I squeezed his arm, he noticed that I was nervous "hey, it's okay" he whispered. He really calmed me down. "Common, let's dance babe" he said, he grabbed my arm and put me in front of him, everyone was dancing and some people were already drunk, I was grinding on Rafe he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him I was moving my body he kissed my neck all the time then he turned me around and squeezed my ass like a pillow, I gave him a tongue-kiss "yeaa that's my girl" he said smirking. He made me feel the hottest person on earth. I grabbed a shot of whiskey from the table "watch baby" I said looking up to him. I didn't use my hand to drink the shot I only used my mouth. His jaw dropped.

While I was dancing with him I saw three girls walking in our direction and they winked at Rafe "heyyyy Rafeyyy" they said but looked at me with a bitchy face he ignored them. "Jealous?" I asked they didn't respond and walked away, the Kook girls were mad af I was laughing my ass off inside. "let them, they can't reach your level of hotness" Rafe said looking at me.I felt veiny big hands touching me every, second, minute hour. We danced all the time he didn't want to get off of me.

"Yooooo Country clubbbb!" Someone screamed, Rafe turned around and said "Barry! How you doin' bra" This name was so familiar...it's the boy that sells the drugs to Rafe. "Ohh we have a Mrs. Country club??" he said and raised his eyebrows and with a big smile on his face "she's the one" Rafe said and kissed my check I giggled. "Congrats congrats bro" Barry said. "Your name?" He asked me "Uh Y'N, Y'N Maybank" I said. "Nice to meet you, you're very lucky to have this mf" he said and gave Rafe a 'bro' hug "imma go bye lovebirds" Barry said, I laughed.

"Y'N! Y'N! Y'N!" Sarah called me. "What?" I asked "I want you to show you a dear friend of mine Cassie, she wanted to meet you" "oh okay" I said. Sarah sat on the Couch with me and Rafe, Kelce was there too. Rafe sat next to me. "Omg hii" Cassie said me and Rafe stood up to shake her hand. When she shaked Rafe's hand she said: "omgg you have so beautiful hands I love the big gold ring" "uh, thanks" Rafe said and acting cold to her. She had a ring too "omg we would match!" Actually not cause she had a silver one but ok. "Mhm yeah but I think I match with my girlfriend better" he said and pulled me closer to him I had a gold ring like Rafe I always had that ring on my finger.. I think she really wanted attention from him so bad. And Sarah noticed that. "Mhm yeah" she said but changed the theme.

"omg let's play truth or dare guys!" She started saying, Rafe touched my arm and looked at me with the "let's go" look. "I'm really sorry but me and Rafe have better things to do tonight we don't wanna waste the party with a game right babe?" I looked at Rafe "Yeah" he responded and smiled at me. "Mhm okay that's so sad but first I wanna take a selfie with Rafey" Cassie said. Rafey??? Did this bitch called him rafey?? She was already getting on my nerves "please don't call me like that" he said but she insisted to take a picture with him so she stood up and wanted a selfie "NO! Okay? I don't want to!" he said aggressively. "Cassie, you should respect people's decisions" i said. "Okayyy I think we need to go now" Sarah said and we walked away "She's embarrassing, where did you met that girl Sarah" Rafe asked. "I knew her from middle school I didn't know she would act with you like that, she was so different before she met you right now" she said.

THE STORY CONTINUES IN THE NEXT CHAPTER->