CHAPTER ELEVEN

"I'm going to meet some boys with Kelce baby, call me when you need me, I'm always there for you" he said and gave me a kiss on the lips "alright" I said and I blushed. "You guys are so cute" said Sarah.

"I really need to go to the toilet can you show me where it is?" I asked Sarah "of course I need to go anyway". We entered the toilet door and there was a weird boy standing in the sink, "uhm excuse me, I think you're in the wrong toilet..." I said, he turned around to me and Sarah and looked at us very angry "you!" he pointed at me. "you're going to kiss me!" We were both shaking Sarah looked at me "who the fuck you think you are?!" I said aggressively. "Y/n-" Sarah tried to stop me saying bad words to him cause it was getting worse.

He grabbed me and violented me, Sarah wanted to slap him and pushed him away but he slapped her so hard on the face, that she fell on the ground "SARAH!" I screamed. "Get the fuck outta me!!" I screamed in his face but he didn't stop, he tried took off my dress "no!" I said. When the boy was focused on me, Sarah immediately took her phone and called Rafe. I pushed him hard and he fell but it wasn't enough the boy stood up and grabbed me on the throat "you are not-" he tried to say but Rafe suddenly opened the door and saw me half-naked in the wall being chocked by a stranger and Sarah looking very scared and touched her head cause she got hurt.

He immediately went to the guy "DON'T

He immediately went to the guy "DON'T. EVER.
TOUCH. THEM. AGAIN.! He said aggressively, with every word Rafe said, the boy was getting hit harder  and harder in the face till he was loosing blood, and he did, The boy was covered with Blood, "GOT IT??" Rafe screamed, "y-yes" the boy said difficulty. "What was that? huh?" Rafe asked again, "Yes Rafe Cameron" the guy said, "Run the fuck away before I'll kill you the next time!" Rafe said to the guy so he stood up and ran away.

Sarah went outside the toilet to tell everyone that the Party's over and everyone should go home. Rafe stayed with me, I looked at him covered with the guy's blood in the face and his hands. He hugged me so tight, I cried "shh it's okay i'm here, I'm here now." he tried to calm me down. he grabbed my dress from the ground while Rafe was helping me get dressed up, I couldn't still figure out what happened. "I can't believe it" i cried on his arms "i know, i won't leave you alone anymore" he said "I'm too scared I might lose you and I don't want that" he said. Sarah came to the toilet again and hugged Rafe very tight, "thank you so much" she said. "Your my sister Sarah, I couldn't let him go without teaching him a lesson."

After this shitty Party Sarah, Me and Rafe went to Rafe's Car, I fell asleep in the Car.