No one knows him better than me...

It was finally the promised time.

I gathered on the line 3 platform with the party. Every member was checking their weapons. Lee Hyunsung seemed to have handled it properly.

Since the weapons they had used so far were very old, I asked Lee Hyunsung to produce new weapons. The materials were from the grade 8 underground species, the groll that were killed in the struggle last night. The blades and spears were made by cutting the horns of the groll. They weren't long enough but they were appropriate as a temporary measure.

Jung Heewon smiled like she was satisfied.

“Isn't this much lighter and durable?"

"Ah… Dokjssi, Hyunsung-ssi. Thank you very much."

Yoo Sangah bowed. The groll's horn couldn't be used to make a blunt weapon so only Lee Gilyoung was still carrying a weapon from a ground rat. Lee Gilyoung was silently gazing at the ground. This sulking child… I stroked his head and said.

"It won't be easy. This situation can be more dangerous than yesterday. Are you all ready?"

The party members nodded.

"Then we will start."

"Hey Ahjussi!"

I looked behind me to encounter Lee Jihye and Kim Namwoon. But Cale wasn't with them. Where was he?

"Look like you have come"

"Yeah, yeah. Can we start?, we need to hurry!"

"Uhh yeah"

Well it wasn't his place to ask, so he just proceeded with his plan.

I started climbing the stairs with Lee Hyunsung.

Lee Hyunsung spoke in a voice without any confidence.

“Dokjssi, I am unsure."

…He was the core of this operation. He shouldn't be talking like this. I deliberately answered in a strong voice.

"It will be fine."

.
.
.

Cale was watching from far way. He will enter the dungeon and search for Jonghyuk, of course he will just watch from afar and wait for the right moment and come out.

Yoo Jonghyuk entered some time ago, so it will normally take time to find him. But the novel said that in his third turn he will defeat almost all movies, so he will search for the last one that was in good conditions.

He walked past all the torn posters and found the last torn one, meaning he was inside of the next to that one.

He looked behind, there were too many torn posters and in front were too many posters too, that explains why it took him 11 hours.

Then he heard voices, he quickly hide and listened to their conversation.

"The prophets told us that Yoo Jonghyuk will probably will take this sub scenario, I wonder if we can really met him!"

"I don't see anyone, i think we came early!"

"Of course we did, when you heard the notice you went as fast as you can, ughhh my feets are killing me."

"Haha"

'Huh, so the prophets have come before?'