𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 - 𝐈𝐈

Andromeda Calista Jackson better yet known as Cali by many was bored out of her wits. She was at her mother's house for a few days and without her irritating camp mates and her boyfriend she was feeling lonely.
She gathered up the courage to move out of her appealing bed to get herself her favourite blue cookies but destiny always likes to interfere with her life, more so when she least expects it!

Just as she took the precious cookie in her mouth a bright light blinded her making her close her beautiful blue eyes.

As she opened her bright blues she could be thought as a joker with her blue printed pajamas and a cookie in her mouth not to forget the jar in her hands she stood in a beautiful and extravagant hall which made her conscious of her present state, making her chew on the cookie very slowly.

×××××××××××××××

As Lucius settled down on the Slytherin table along with his sons and parents, he immediately grew wary by seeing a very familiar smirk playing on their lips. As they gestured each other with their eyes, the hall was blinded by the light.
Many groans and excited whispers were heard throughout the hall, excited for the arrival of the new person.

There stood a beautiful girl who looked a bit out of place. But with her blue sapphires she could capture anyone's attention. There was a blue cookie in between her plump cherry coloured lips while she held a glass jars filled with the same delicacy. She stood there in printed pajamas and wide open eyes in surprise, as she assessed her surroundings. Lucius could see her panicking her hands were etching to take of her ring, which he knew was her sword. He suddenly stood up from his place, catching the attention of the hall and his dear girlfriend, who grinned at him and engulfed him in a big hug, but not before safely securing her cookies. They were precious!! And people liked to steal them from her:(

Watching Lucius Malfoy engage with the girl many came to the conclusion that she was the one! His girlfriend!
His parents looked at him with a soft smile playing on their lips, while Narcissa was ready to pull out the bitch's hair.

Meanwhile, Draco and Perseus looked irritated. Their parents were romantic and they didn't leave a moment to show it, whether it was in front of them. But they secretly wished for such a relationship in future. Their father was head over heals for their mother. And who wouldn't be, their mother was an angel direct from heaven. She was sweet and caring but was fiercely protective for her family. They still remember when once a person proposed to her when they were on a trip, but the poor man didn't get the girl rather a few broken bones and lacking teeth. They shuddered thinking the scene and stood up to meet their mother. It had been a lot of time and they missed her beautiful smile and the warm hug.

×××××××××××××××××

Andromeda was confused but as soon as she saw Lucius she deduced that this was his magic school. As she continued to interrogate Lucius, she was engulfed in a hug by two unfamiliar boys with blonde hair. She looked with a cute expression at Lucius making him peck at her forehead, the girls 'round the hall went awww making Narcissa burn, while the boys were silently cussing him. He would surely set the standards too high.

After nearly half an hour and an empty jar of cookies which family of the four shared Andromeda came to know about the situation. She was happy that she had a family with Lucius and two beautiful children who were currently enjoying their mother's love getting a jealous look from the father, but they ignored it as if it was regular occurrence.

Albus Dumbledore stood up from his throne to greet the new guest and urged her to join the meal.

.•♫•♬•Author's Note•♬•♫•.
Hey!
Well it's been a long time but I got ill and the the exams, so i couldn't get much time to update but yeah the new one is here! Do tell me how is it!
This is a short one but the next one would be lengthy
Let's spread love and peace!

Love
~ Lavanya