A Sleepover?

Edric's POV

I was on my way to school with my sisters, when Hunter popped out of nowhere. "Ahh! Oh, it's just you, hey I thought we were supposed to meet at school?" I smiled, and then waved for Amity and Emira to keep walking without me "Yea, but I just wanted to see you, so I came to surprise you." He said as he wrapped his arms around my waist. "Well, I'm not complaining then."  He kissed me on the cheek and then let go of me and grabbed my hand so that we could keep walking to school.

When Hunter and I had walked into school holding hands, it was obvious that people were staring at us, but I could care less because I had my boyfriend with me. We walked up the steps to the school and went inside, we walked to my locker first so that I could get my books for my first few classes of the day, then we made our way to Hunter's locker.

I saw Luz and Amity heading over to us with Emira and Vinney trailing behind them, "Hey, guys." "Hey." Both Hunter and I said "So, Ed, have you asked your dear boyfriend about coming over tonight?" "Oh, right, I almost forgot." I turned to Hunter and said, "So tonight we're having a sleepover at our house, and I was wondering if you wanted to come?" He looked at me and smiled, "I would love to, but what about your mother?" "Oh, our parents are gone for the weekend, some convention thing came up and they had to leave last minute so we thought that maybe we could have a little party and then a sleepover."

He thought about it for a second before saying, "Ok, I'm in, I just have to ask my uncle but I'm sure he will be fine with it." I smiled and then Amity and Luz made their way to class as did Emira and Vinney. After Hunter grabbed his books, we left to our first class as well.

{Hunter's POV}

     After school I decided to call Belos to check if I could spend the night at Edric's house and I was going to make sure I mentioned that Luz would be there so he would probably say yes if she was there. I walked outside and opened my scroll, I then called him and when he picked up he said "Yes?" "Hi, I wanted to call so I could ask if I could go to the Blight's house tonight for a sleepover, the human will be there as well. I thought that maybe it would be good for me to hang out with her and some information from the inside." I could hear him take a deep breath before saying "Ok, but I expect you back before 11 am tomorrow." "Yes sir." Then he hung up.

I saw Edric walking with Emira, and I caught up with them, "Hey, my uncle said yes." "Great, be at our house by 5pm tonight. Oh, and bring some extra clothes." Edric said as he winked at me {No not for anything dirty, get Ya minds out of the gutter.} I smiled and then kissed Edric goodbye and started making my way back to the castle.

Once I made it back into my room, I grabbed a bag and some clothes, I also grabbed my toiletries and Flapjack of course. I put Flapjack in a side pocket of my bag and told him to stay in there until we were out of the castle. I walked out of my room and locked my door, then I made my way into town to get some stuff for the party.

When we were finally away from the castle, Flapjack flew out of my bag and onto my shoulder, I smiled and patted his head. Once we got into town, I walked into one of the shops that sold snacks, I walked around looking for something that I could bring. I finally decided on getting two packs of apples blood. I then Paid and left so that I could get to the Blight's house a bit early.

When I got to Edric's house, I knocked on the door and Emira had answered, "Hey, Hunter. Come in." I walked inside and she said, "Edric's up in his room getting ready for the party." I nodded and ran upstairs after giving her the apple's blood. I got up to his room and knocked on the door, "Edric, it's me Hunter."  A few seconds later he opened the door and pulled me inside. 

My eyes went wide from the sudden movement, but then I asked, "What was that for?" He smiled "Sorry, I just got excited to see you." I smiled and kissed him on the cheek, then I let Flapjack hop onto the desk. "I'm happy to see you as well." I put my bag in the corner of his room and then sat on the chair at his desk. "So, was your uncle really ok with you coming tonight?" I looked at him and said "Yea, all I had to say was that Luz would be here and he was fine with it." 

We both sat there talking about different things until Emira walked into the room and said "Hey, come on the party is about to start." Edric got up and grabbed my hand leading me out of the room and downstairs. When we got downstairs the music was playing and people were already dancing and eating and drinking. Edric dragged me over to where his friends were, "Guy's, this is Hunter, my boyfriend. Hunter, this is Jerbo, and Barcus my friends." I shook their hands and we all started talking. His friends were pretty cool, and they seemed to like me.

After talking to some people Edric and started dancing together, well more like I attempted to dance with Edric while messing up horribly. "I told you before, I can't dance." I laughed and he said, "Come on, you just have to feel the music, and don't care what everyone thinks, just dance." I took his advice and just started dancing with him.

After about an hour of dancing, I decided to go and get Edric and I something to drink, so I headed over to where Emira put the apples blood. I grabbed to boxes of apples blood and then walked back over to Edric. "Here." He took the box and started drinking it. 

At around 11pm the party was over and everyone who wasn't staying for the sleepover had left, after we had cleaned everything up and put everything back in its place, Emira and Viney had went to her room, while Luz and Amity had gone to Amity's room. Which left Edric and I sitting in the living room watching a movie on one of the tv things that The Owl Lady had given Edric, currently we were watching some show called Adventure Time. I kind of like it, it's funny to Ed so I thought I would give it a try.

We watched the show for at least two hours before we finally got tired enough, so Edric shut off the tv and we went upstairs to his room to sleep. 

Authors Note: Sorry for the long chapter, I thought it would make up for not posting those couple of days. Anyways I hope you enjoyed the chapter and thank you for reading. Oh and also thank you so much for 3k reads, I appreciate it so much.