Thirty-Eight

„all I can

Ever ask of
You

Is

To stay

Just stay."

Angelo. Hernendz.

Avatii's POV

I woke up and saw that it was the middle of the night. Angelo was not in the room but the kids were still beside me which only means he isn't here.

I stood up as I kissed both of them and headed towards the door before I opened it and saw no one. No guards.

Strange

There were 2 guards in front of the big door to this hall and now they are no where to be seen. I started to walk towards the stairs before I heard a loud noise down from which made me stop as my eyes widened.

I turned back silently as I headed back towards the room and went to Angelo's closet. I started to open all the drawers trying to find his weapons drawer.

I know he have one.

He always do. In each house he owns he have a weapon drawer in his closet.

I bent down as I opened the big drawer and saw it filled with guns. I grabbed two as I loaded them and walked out.

I went to my kids cause I knew something would happen. My heart was aching telling me something is about to happen.

I bent down as I looked at them both and grabbed both of their hands. I pulled it to my lips as I placed kisses on them.

I looked at Anastasia as I smiled at her and kissed her head. They both are too adorable. I sat on the bed as I pulled Alexander to me and hugged him.

I was smelling to their pure scent. They smell so good.

"I love both of you." I whispered in his ear. As I in placed a  kiss on his cheeks while he was sleeping.

I heard another noice which made me immediately look at the door and back at them.

Something is wrong.

I placed him back down as I stood up and headed towards the door. As I opened it and walked out. I headed downstairs making sure each step I take is safe.

When I finally made it downstairs no guards were there as well. No one was in the backyard or around the villa.

The kids. The kids.

I turned around quickly as I ran towards the stairs before a gun shot was fired making the big vase behind me crash.

I froze in my place as I turned around and saw my kids in a guys hand. He had a mask on as a gun was in his hands.

"Who are you?!" I yelled looking around me as my grip around the gun tightened. He didn't answer which made me point the gun at him and he pointed his gun at Alexander's head.

"I asked! Who are you?!" I yelled again my heart racing afraid that he'll pull the bullet on my child.

A voice I really recognize came making me turn around and see the one that have been haunting me everywhere in front of me.

The one disgusting piece of shit. That have been haunting me in my life, day, dreams. Everywhere. The one that made me hate who I am.

The one that made me believe I didn't deserve more then being treated like a dog. The one that made me weak, pathetic, disgusted, afraid.