2161 - 2170

2161. Sign your documents accordingly: A legible signature is a sign of confidence and comfort in one’s own skin, while an illegible signature is the mark of a private or hard-to-read person.

2162. Illegible signatures, left, are a sign that the writer is private and hard to read. More legible signatures, right, are a sign of confidence

2163. If you use excessive punctuation, like several exclamation points or periods, you might be an emotional person.

2164. There's "hell" in hello, "good" in goodbye, "lie" in believe, "over" in lover, "end" in friend, "ex" in "next", "if" in life.

2165. The average man will spend 10 years of his life working, 3 years going to the bathroom and 4 years waiting in line.

2166. Interrupt someone while he narrates a story to you. Ask for minute details. If a flaw is observed, then, he is weaving a lie. (The Art of Spotting a Liar)

2167. Studies show that pretending not to miss someone causes your mind to miss them even more.

2168. If you want to increase your chances of making a good impression in a meeting, sit toward the middle of the table.

2169. Excessive punctuation use might also be a sign that you have a slightly obsessive personality.

2170. A recent survey confirmed that the more challenges people face, the happier they are. It gives us a feeling of having tried and achieved something.