Second Years - Toge Inumaki x male reader (Jujutsu Kaisen)

A/N: I am shit at making time for working on this, so Ill do the best I can to keep up with this. I wanted to make up for lost time with a long ass one-shot, so here you go! Enjoy!

~Third POV~

   Its a sunny afternoon. The aura of the environment was out of place. Especially at Tokyo Jujutsu High where two first years, Nobara and Fushiguro were sitting on the steps. After Yujis passing they were stressed and on the brink of accepting his loss. A couple of minutes passed by and they heard footsteps.

???: Whats this?

The first years looked up and saw a woman wearing their school uniform with a green haired ponytail and purple rimmed glasses.

Maki: Youre looking more glum than usual, Megumi. This a wake or something?

She said in a matter of fact tone.

Megumi: Zenin-senpai

He spoke up.

Maki: Dont call me by my last name

She said in authority.

???: Maki! Maki!

She looked back to see a panda and two other human-like classmates who were hiding behind a stone pillar. They were trying to catch her attention.

Maki: Im talking here
She said annoyingly.

Panda: Y-you actually dont know why theyre so down

Maki: What are you talking about

Y/N: Someone really did died yesterday... uh...one of the first year boys, you didnt know that

Another student said nervously with h/c and a crossbow on his back

Toge: Bonito flakes

The white haired male spoke up with a mask that covers his lower head.
Maki then slowly turned her head and whispered aggressively.

Maki: You guys shouldve told me sooner

She then rose her voice a bit and pointed at them.

Maki: Now I looked like some heartless, cold-blooded, demon!

Panda: Thats exactly how you came off

Toge: Tuna mayo

While Y/N nodded his head aggressively
Maki irked.

Maki: Youre supposed to try to make me feel better guys!

Back with Nobara and Fushiguro. Nobara looking surprised and Fushiguro with a bored expression.

Nobara: Who are those guys?

She pointed at them.

Fushiguro: Our second-year upperclassmen

They observed them.