Tell Me

"Tell me your darkest fantasy," she asked.
I sat on her bed playing with a fidget toy as she took a drag off of her joint.
"Why?" I asked chuckling nervously.
She smiled at me and giggled blowing smoke up towards the ceiling.
"Curious. C'mon I'll tell you mine," she winked.
I sighed and licked my lips.
Best friends tell each other everything, right? She and I had been best friends for years and we had just graduated high school. We were going to college together next fall after we saved enough money to pay off our cars given to us by our father's on our sixteenth birthday.
I knew I could trust her with anything so I don't know why I was so nervous answering this. Maybe because she never asked. I was a virgin, her not.
We still told each other everything without judgement.
I sighed and answered my best friends question as honestly as I could.
"Ok since you want to know..."
She smiled and jumped on the bed, sat with her leg crossed and stared at me with full attention and excitement.
"Go on..."
I nodded and said, "My 'darkest fantasy' is to be laying down on a leather couch. My first time being with a woman. I feel I could trust a woman more than a man. Anyways, I'd be laying on the couch in just panties. She would be on top of me in a leather corset. She would be gentle and kind as she basically had her way with me."
My friend waited another minute and laughed, "You're so innocent. That's all?"
I nodded and sighed, "You know how...I mean, I'm a virgin I've never...."
My friend groaned as she finished her joint, jumped up and put her joint out.
"Ok ok...let's change that."
"Wh...what do you mean?" I asked nervously.
My friend pulled out a book with two women kissing on the front. I blushed as she handed it to me.
"I know you don't want to but give it a try and tell me what you think, ok? Need to expand your mind before college," my friend smiled and I took the book.
I didn't know much about sex, lesbian sex to be specific. But I guess I was about to find out.