Stripped

I sat in the crowd and watched her dance. Her body was so sexy and amazing. Every move she made turned me on.
  I imagined her body on mine. I imagined her slowly grinding on and off of me as to give her an orgssm dancing on my thigh.
  Wouldn't that be lovely.
  I watched her body grind on the pole and she looked at me. I watched her smile as she spun around the pole and continued to grind.
  I sat back and licked my lips feeling my panties get wetter as I watched her dance across the stage.
  She then slowly stripped off her bra giving everyone especially me in the room a nice view of her gorgeous tits. I watched them bounce as she danced. She even gave them a little shake.
  Oh God.
  She then teasingly stripped her panties up and down while dancing amongst the crowd giving everyone a small peek.
  Boy was I enjoying that.
  She then danced against the pole and bent over and did the splits.
  I imagined her ass grinding against me and her sweat dripping down my body imagining us both naked and the only ones in the room.
  But that could never happen. Could it?
  I continued to fsntssize as I watched her dance. My panties getting wetter my breasts getting more tingled my body getting hotter.
  God was it hot in there.
  After her dance she crawled on the stage over to me.
  She smiled and asked if I wanted a private dance.
  Looking in her eyes and st her amazing frame I smiled and nodded.
  She then led me to the private room where I got a little more than a private dance.