three is a crowd

*this story is based off true events*

In this scene, Emily, Hannah and Kelly are stuck in a hotel with no power. 

Emily: I'm so bored.

Hannah rolls her eyes and smiles.

Kelly: What trouble are we getting into now?

Hannah always was the trouble maker. We never knew what she had up her sleeve.

Hannah: Strip poker. 

Kelly and Emily both looked at each other with a shocked look. 

Hannah: Oh, cmon! We are bored it's dark there's no power lets have a little fun. 

Hannah grabbed the cards and sat on the floor by the candles. Emily and Kelly sat down too, shaking their heads at each other. Hannah dealt out the cards and they started to play. 

After three rounds Kelly was in just a bra and panties, Hannah in a bra and shorts, Emily fully dressed. 

They were having fun. Hannah turned on some music to lighten the mood. Kelly got out some alcohol for the girls and they added drinking to the game. 

After more rounds the girls were naked and decided to take shots if they lost.

The game continued for awhile until it was time for bed. They all 3 piled in the bed naked and drunk. 

Hannah started to kiss Kelly.

Kelly: What...?

Hannah: Shh we are best friends. Let's experiment.

Kelly looked over at Emily who was stroking and kissing Kelly's back. Kelly looked back at Hannah and slowly gave in to her kiss. Hannah and Kelly kissed for awhile, while Emily continued to stroke and kiss Kelly's back. Hannah then got on top of Kelly and started to grind on her while Emily touched their breasts and sucked on them as Hannah and Kelly grinded together. Hannah moaned into Kelly's ear making Kelly wetter. Hannah went down on Kelly while Emily kissed all over Kelly's body. Hannah sucked on Kelly's pearl while Emily gently got on top of Kelly and hovered over her face. Kelly took Emily in and their bodies were hot and sweaty in the dark hands and lips everywhere. Once Emily and Kelly both climaxed Hannah laid down on the bed. Emily and Kelly took over Hannah's body giving her the ultimate pleasure. Hannah was eaten out by Emily and kissed by Kelly. Once Hannah was finished, they all three laid together, cuddling and smiling. 

What a night.