Sixteen

14 𝓓𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓤𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽

I looked over the terms and conditions. This is giving me a headache. "We habe to live together!" I choked on my own words trying not to destroy my laptop, I up from the couch and quickly walked out of my house and over to Jungkook's before I could even knock the door open. A woman walked out I rose my hand to wave at her when she moved forward to hit me, I dodged her and slapped her; she held her cheek in shock. "You bitch." She was about to come at me when Jungkook grabbed her, "Stop she can kill you."

"So your cheating on me with this thing?!" I chuckled, "No, there's some sort of misunderstanding here. We're not together it's just a company agreement between our father's company. Plus I have a boyfriend." Jungkook let the girl go it seemed like she had calmed down a bit. "Who's your boyfriend?" She asked me, "He's a Kpop Idol. I can't give his identity."

"You're lying. Anyways I have to go." She walked off giving me and Jungkook a stink eye look. Jungkook sighed as he messed up his hair, "Do you wanna come in?" He asked as he moved to the side I walked into his house. "That was your girlfriend?" I placed my laptop down on the kitchen island and sat down. "Was my girlfriend. How is your boyfriend taking the news?"

Boyfriend? "No, we haven't had the chance to talk yet due to his schedule, so... yeah," I cleared my throat, "Anyways... I came here to talk about the Contracts Terms and Conditions. Have you been able to read it?" Looked over at Jungkook who was putting on his glasses and seemed to be zoning out...

Why am I here?

"Oi, earth to Jungkook have you read the contract." I snapped my fingers to get his attention. "I read A few pages." He sat down next to me, I moved my chair a bit farther from him, "Okay, do you have any note you would like to discuss with your father when we meet with him next week?" I looked at him, "I have a few notes but not that much as you do," He pointed at the screen to see all the highlights I made alongside the comments, "I can see you're not happy about living together or sharing ownership of Clans." Those were marked in red, "Do you know how hard I worked for my dogs to respect me? Now they know I'm married, I'm gonna be some kind of joke to them."

"Trust me they're not. There's a reason why they call us 'The Cold Princess of Paris' and 'The Dark Prince of Korea.' When it comes to mafia business we take no shit from no one." I chuckled at his words, "I wasn't trying to be funny, I'm serious about what I said." I rolled my eyes. "Sure you are, Dark Prince." He moved his chair closer to me making me jump from his sudden movement, "If you try to move you'll fall princess." His voice sounded deep but caring... What am I saying? I moved my chair, didn't realize the chairs were on a small elevated area of the island, "Y/N!" I fell...

Something heavy was on top of me

"You, okay?" Jungkook was on top of me with his hand placed behind my head

"You, okay?" Jungkook was on top of me with his hand placed behind my head. We were close... "I'm-I'm fine, Thanks." I swallowed harshly as he got off of me. His hand was bleeding. "You almost hit your head on the edge of the island there. You should listen to me, next time princess." I got up from the floor adjusting my cloth and took Jungkook's injured hand, he had a deep cut on the back of his hand. "It's just a scratch don't worry about it." I Took off my jacket wrapping the sleeve around his hand. "Where are the bandages?"

"They're in my room, in the bathroom." He pointed in the direction of his bedroom. "Keep pressure on it." I walked into his bedroom, it was surprisingly clean' Taehyung's and Namjoon's are a bit messy so I wasn't expecting that from him. I walked into the bathroom and started looking through some of the drawers and cabinets, "Did you find it?" I looked towards the door seeing Jungkook still holding onto his wound. "Yes, I just found it... and a king-sized condom as well."

I smirked while taking out one from the pack. "That's... Put it back." he was flustered. I placed it back in the pack and followed Jungkook to his bed, he sat down and removed the sleeve from his hand. "Your jacket's ruined now... You don't need to help me, I can do it myself." I sat down next to him taking his hand, "We are now official business partners. We need to learn to trust each other and this is one way we can do it," I grabbed the rubbing alcohol and cotton swabs, "This might sting a little."

"Thanks for the help... Are you doing something later tonight?" I followed behind him to the kitchen, "I do, unfortunately. I have a meeting with the mafia members in my clan... We're having a bit of an issue and I need to set them in line." He handed me a glass of water. "Well, maybe we can have dinner some other time when you're free." I looked down at my hands, I've never been asked to have dinner with anyone. I looked at him, "I'll let you know when I'm available, but instead of dinner how about Lunch? My schedule is a bit more clear during the afternoon."

"Yeah, we can do lunch instead."

I met with people of my clan, and a few of them rebelled and left the clan. They were the half of the clans that left were from The Beaugendre that father gave me. Most believed that 'I shouldn't be their leader since I am a woman. Women shouldn't be Mobsters, we make the worst Mobsters it's a thing for men, and women aren't scary when it comes to these types of business.' That is what they stated to me.

I can agree, Women shouldn't be Mobsters or leaders... We need to be something higher than what men are. My mother was one of the most feared female Mobsters in Korea she knew how to intimidate those around her, and she taught me how to do it. She told me not to take shit from anyone and that's what I'm doing. Someday I will overthrow my father and make him pay.