Episode 6 - Give Me A Break!

(At Palace, King's Personal Room)

King : Let me guess, did he killed them again?

The king look the knight standing infront of the tea table

El Fer : I'm afraid that you're right, your majesty.

The king face palmed

King : *sigh* just what did he want anyway? Why did he start killing dark mages out of nowhere?

El Fer : I've heard that his parents are killed by dark mages while he was really young.

King : How's the number?

El Fer : It turned five hundreds and thirty-one today, your majesty.

King : I didn't know that much of dark mages exist in the kingdom. I would be glad if the killer was someone other. How did he got informations in the first place? Do you think he used forbidden magic?

El Fer : It was impossible, your majesty. Dark mages use forbidden magic but not every dark mages could cast forbidden spells by themselves. Most of them need multiple supports to cast a spells and that was the reason they live in groups. Forbidden magic could certainly reveal the location of anyone the caster want to know. But to reveal hundreds of locations, caster would need at least more than twenty supports to cast the spell. It's impossible that twenty mages would help him to cast a forbidden spell and he couldn't cast the spell for multiple times because the sacrifices cost would be too great to handle for a boy like him.

King : Then, what's your answer?

El Fer : This is unexplainable. But.... if he was the boy that your majesty was searching, it would explain a little bit. After all, he created the medicine that even great doctor Frick couldn't.

King : Hmm... you think it's the time to ask him to face?

El Fer : I think we still need to know his next step. He's eliminating dark mages for now but... what would he do after that? I think waiting would be the best option, your majesty.

King : Fine, I'll wait.

[Several Hours Later]

(At Capital, The Wearhouse)

A single candle trying the best to light the room. Numbers of people are sitting around the table. They all wearing normal citizen clothes. Some are furious. Some are shaking nonstop. Some holding their heads

Man A : Why is this happening. How did the enemy know our locations. How?

Man B : It's impossible. Even a spy couldn't know every hideouts.

Woman A : Whoever it was, I won't forgive them. I'll grant them worst death I can give.

Woman B : That's not helping. What we really need now was to thinking about the next move.

Man C : She's right. Freaking out didn't help anyone. We need a plan.

Man D : A plan for what? How to spent our last moments? You really think we could stand a chance against them? We don't even have eye witness. No one haven't seen them... not even their shadows. All we know was they use needle like weapon and sword.

Man E : Hold you tongue.

Man D : Am I wrong? We don't know their numbers. We don't know their weapons. We don't know how they look like. We don't know when they would come for us. We know nothing! Absolutely nothing! You want to kill them. But you know what, you can't even curse them because no one have seen them. They might not human and could be some kind of monster or worse, they might even demons.