Episode 22 - Secret Weapon

*Sixteen Hours Ago*

(At the Classroom)

The dark purple hair teacher was standing in front of the class and holding a book in her right hand.

Louis : Today, we'll learn about one of the most terrifying monsters. It was a hybrid of the lion and other animals. It has the body of a lion but the goth head grows on the back and its tail ends with the snake head. Sometimes, it also has eagle wings. Legends say its body size was four meters big and can breathe fire.

The yellow haired boy raised his hand.

Louis : Yes, William?

Wil : Umm....which head breath fire? Only the lion head or all three heads?

The dark purple hair teacher looked at him with a dumbfounded face.

Louis : Uh.....I don't know. There's no solid proof that says Chimera can breathe fire. But monsters changed and gained new abilities by evolving. So, it might be able to breathe fire with all three heads if it reaches a certain level.

George : (Wow, she's just like you, old man. She can explain to others clearly while herself has no clue.)

Kuragari : Hey! Don't bad mouth at my waifu. She's your teacher.

George : (You only care about her hips.)

Kuragari : Just because you're correct doesn't mean you're right.

George : (Okay, stop. I get it. Just don't talk about philosophy. My head really hurts.)

Louis : Chimeras are ferocious monsters and their appearances ain't the only thing that makes them scary. They have a special ability that makes them immune to magic.

George : (What!?)

Louis : Their bodies couldn't be harmed by magic. Spells like Mana Blast couldn't do any damage to them.

George : (Magic immunity???)

Kuragari : Calm down, boy. There's a lot of creatures with magic immunity.

George : (A lot???)

Kuragari : Yea.

George : (Then, how are we gonna fight them?)

Kuragari : If it bleeds, it can be killed.

George : (.....even the kids know that.)

Kuragari : Just kidding. Go back to the topic. There's no creature with absolute magic immunity. And if they actually exist, they must be demon hybrids. Because... that ability was too strong for this world. As far as I know, Chimeras wasn't a demonic monster. But only if they never evolve. If they did, there's a chance that they are actually absolutely immune to magic.

George : (You think we could fight them with our level?)

Kuragari : I'm not finished talking.

George : (Okay okay)

Kuragari : Just think logically. Any normal monsters have magic resistance. Just like the disease resistance. Some got high resistance and some got low resistance. No matter how high their resistance is, a disease with high damage can infect them because they're actually not immune to it. Basically, they're not immune to magic but the spells that are used on them are weaker than their resistance. To beat that resistance, we only have to use spells that can give significant damages. And, we can fight them physically. Also, we can use magic projectiles like the lances I created with dark magic.

George : (But we're still amateurs in magic.)

Kuragari : I know. That's why I'm planning for the physical fight.