ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟠

Daphne's POV

I went to Bella's house waiting for her as she came outside. I could see it on her face. She knew. She looked at me, into my eyes. Before getting in the car and driving us to school. As she didn't say anything, I knew she was going to confront Edward about him being a vampire and then probably me for lying to her. As l climbed out, Bella stood next to her truck as I saw my family, I walked over to them. " She knows, doesn't she?" Thomas says looking at Bella, who was looking at us, then back at me " yeah she does, she's mostly waiting for Edward, to confront him." I say as Cullen pulls up. As we walked over to them, Edward looked at Bella as she looked at him. He knew something was up. Bella walked up to him and I could tell she wanted him to follow him as she walked into the woods." Good luck ed," I say as Edward follows her. Rosalie stopped. She didn't want him to go, but Alice said something that made her stop as Edward walked into the woods. The bell rang as I walked to class with Jasper.

After school, it was nighttime. I was hanging out with Jasper, as usual.  We are in the lake, just swimming around, the two of us. It was peaceful, the sound of the forest, the animals, and the water, it was amazing. I was looking at the stars when I felt arms wrap around me, I turned to see Jasper looking into my eyes. We just stared into each other's eyes, for what felt like forever. Slowly leaning our faces closer, right before they met. We were hit with a splash of water. We pull apart to see milo in the water, barking at us. Milo is very traditional, funny huh? That means no kissing until we're official. Jasper growls lightly at Milo, and he growls in return, I laugh at them. Swimming up to Milo, and playing with him.

꧁𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢꧂

Jessica popped a volleyball in the air, doing practice serves. Angela takes a picture of her, then points her camera around, looking for another shot. Eric studied some fliers advertising the prom."Monte Carlo? That's our prom theme?" Jessica asked."Gambling, tuxedos," Eric replied as he spoke like Sean Connery. "Bond. James, ow!" he yells as Thomas hits him on the head, I laugh as we walk over to the Cullens. "  Oh. My. God," Angela, scanning for a shot, gasped and frozen. Jessica and Eric saw Edward and Bella arriving together. All eyes on campus are turning to them, filled with curiosity, jealousy, and envy. A few days after our talk, Jasper had to go hunting so Bella asked me to come with her and Edward. She drove us to the mountains and we headed to the lake. Edward helped Bella balance-walk across an enormous fallen pine tree in the moss-covered forest."How long have you been like this Daphne and your family?" Bella asking me

" Thomas and I got turned in 1890, by our father he was a vampire. He turned us before he was killed, in a house fire with his killer, I still remember his scent" I say jumping on a rock. thinking of that day.

༄𝗙𝗹𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸༄ 𝗙𝗹𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗮 𝟭𝟴𝟵𝟬

Smoke... smoke... all you could see, and fire lots of fire.

I yelled for my dad, Thomas was on the floor in front of me, dry sobbing, looking at the house.

I wanted to run and save him but he told me not to.

" Dad!!" I yelled, wishing I could cry, " i-i love you t-two" then we hear it

*𝗖𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗸*

"N-no... NO!!!" I yell falling to the ground, dry sobbing. Dad n-no

We just lay there, covered in dirt, getting hit with this scent, the scent of the killer

I will find you

༄𝗙𝗹𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀༄

Edward gave me a sorry, sad look, watching my memories. Jasper came out of the woods feeling my sadness and hugged me from behind " Madison was turned in 1985, by Thomas. She was beaten by her dad and brother, but we saved her. She was grateful for us" I continued, leaning into Jasper, thinking of that day.