Guess what?

Just a rough idea I wanted to pen down.
_________________________

Aaoge Jab Tum
Oo Saajna,
Aaoge Jab Tum
Oo Saajna,
Aangna Phool Khilenge

Mumbai, 2023,

The cold wind was blowing softly, caressing the face of the people. The grey clouds covered the blue sky, hiding the sun and its sunlight. A man got out of his car and looked around himself, removing the black glasses which covered his eyes.

Barsega Saawan
Jhoom Jhoom Ke,
Barsega Saawan
Jhoom Jhoom Ke,

Suddenly, it started to rain. The man looked at the people running around him trying to find a shelter to save themselves from getting wet. He looked at himself. He was almost drenched.

"Where the hell is this orphanage?" Abhimanyu threw his glasses back in frustration.

He was here to meet his friend who happened to be the owner of an orphanage. He was about to sit back in the car when he heard the sound of someone calling.

"Akshu Di." The little child called her but Akshara stood in the rain looking up at the sky, hoping it to take away her pain and misery with his drops and leave her with a soothing touch. Akshara was missing Abhimanyu today a little more because today was her birthday. She remembered her last birthday which was celebrated with so much happiness, surprises, love, and warmth, her family, her Abhi.

Now, she had no one. She was like these children. Maybe this is why she felt so at peace here, like a warm hug on a cold night. These children were no one to her but they were her family when no one was there to put a smile on her face and when no one was there to cheer her up.

Akshara used to love rain, it was like peace to her. It sounds distracted her from getting panic attacks. Rain's pitter-patter was her music, which used to calm her from her panic attacks.

Akshara's face was pale. Her lips were chapped. Her eyes have a dark circle. Her eyes had a few emotion which was almost unnoticeable.

Naina Tere Kajrare Hai
Naino Pe Hum Dil Haare Hai,
Aanjane Hi Tere Naino Ne
Waade Kiye Kahi Saare Hai,

11:11

Abhimanyu looked at his wristwatch.

"Abhi, Angel's time. Make a wish." Akshara's voice rang in Abhimanyu's ear making him close his eyes in frustration.

"Abhi!" Akshara whispered slowly.

"When you will come out of OT, I will be right here in front of you " Akshara's voice rang again and Abhimanyu looked in the direction from where the voice came. __________________________
__________________________

This was just an idea that I couldn't complete but seriously I am a hell of excited for their first meeting and the day when he will get to know everything.

I feel bad for Abhira. Still, I'm a bit excited. Yeah, mood swings🤦‍♀️

I will update you soon.

Okay, let's be honest with you all, I am facing writer's block. So I am not able to write anything.

I want suggestions, maybe.

If you guys could.

Some good, please. *puppy eyes*

Okay, enough of my rant and so sorry for stopping that abruptly. :-)

Sorry.