One Shot - His Wildflower

Note ÷ I had included a little bit of violence maybe. So just a heads up. I don't know if it's that extreme but just wanted to give you all a heads up before you start.

______________

Long Years Ago,

In Udaipur,

The servants were running here and there in the big castle, ensuring everything was clean and perfect. Their Queen hates tardiness. After ensuring everything, they sighed in relief.

The loud clinking sound made everyone silent in the huge hall. The heels clicked on the marble floor making a loud noise in the silent hall. Every minister stood up in the court hall to show respect to their Queen.

The Queen walked slowly. Her long red gown almost touched the floor but it couldn't due to the heels. Her hair was tied in a low bun and gave her an elegant aura. Her eyes held sheer determination, warmth and the courage to even put the world's best fighters on their knees. The red ruby crown shone on her head. Her smile warmed the coldest of hearts.

Before sitting on her throne, she greeted her people who looked at her in utter admiration. She gestured for them to take their seats.

"Proceed!" Her stern voice rang in the silent courtroom.

Few men who were in the clothes of soldiers came with a man who was in rags, his eyes held terror and he begged them to leave him. As soon as his eyes went to her, he froze in his place.

"What's his crime?" She looked at her soldiers who bowed in front of her.

"Your Majesty, he was found trespassing around the castle. I believe he surely has some motive." The Royal Guard said looking at the man sternly.

"Explain!" The Queen's loud voice boomed in the courtroom, making the man flinch.

"I...I...I wasn't trespassing, Your Majesty." The man said trembling a little.

"Then what were you doing near my castle?" Akshara asked authoritatively.

"I...I..." Akshara waited for the man to speak or explain but she knew he wouldn't be able to because he was at fault.

"Take him to the dungeons!" She said glaring at the man with disdain who looked at her shocked.

"No! No..no! Leave me, I was just tasked you keep an eye on you." The man yelled loudly gaining everyone's attention and interest.

"Wait!" The Guards stopped immediately and the man sighed.

"And who that might be?" Akshara said coldly.

"I...I don't know. His face was covered by a hood. I needed the money so I didn't ask much...questions." The man said not meeting her eyes.

"He is of no use! Throw him in dungeons!" Akshara gestured something to the Royal Guard who nodded at her and went away.

"Next!" The Queen commanded.

A man came and bowed before her. Akshara greeted back.

"I have found out about the man. He...is not from Uda...Udaipur. He is..." The man hesitated, fearing her reaction.

"He is? What?" Akshara asked back loudly.

"He is...from Jaipur." The man answered sweating profusely.

"So what? Is anything wrong about it?" Akshara asked him coldly though there were lots of emotion swirling in her eyes.

"He is...he is the King of Jaipur." The man uttered slowly.