.: A Person I Knew :.

⭒⸼⁺〭 ⚝ ⸢ Irritated ⸥ ⚝⸼°⭒⸼⁺

⁺⭒°⸼ ⸢ a few things in this life line up with my real reality. Specifically, how j lived as a kid and my friend groups was very similar, only missing my shifting ability and the magic of the world. Unfortunately, that means that there was one specific person in my lives... ⸥⭒⸼⁺⭑

⁺⭒°⸼ ⸢ in my real reality, she was my friend I guess, but in the way where the person only seems to be your friend because nobody else will put up with them. She lied, she cheated, she stole, but most annoyingly... She claimed that she could shift and that she was an alpha. Now, I don't really believe in the whole alpha-beta-delta-omega thing. It's only something kids and egotistical grindset Instagram men take seriously. I used to take it seriously back then because I was younger and thought that was how wolves worked. Nowadays I know that the alpha is not a person, but a role that person earns. Why am I talking about this?

BECAUSE LOSERS CLAIMING TO BE "BORN ALPHAS' IS C R I N G E

She was the kind of person who always had to be the best and most specialest person ever, and because I was the one she tagged along with, she especially had to be the best at what I liked. She honestly probably had a crush on me or something. She went about "impressing" me by claiming that she was a werewolf alpha, and often shared rituals from her "pack" that were just stuff you could do on the playground, like singing and throwing tufts of grass above your head. We all knew she was lying because she was nowhere near capable of being aan alpha, but didn't know enough to prove her wrong, so we ended up just shrugging it off for a while.

Then I started getting into magic, and my spells were working, because unbeknownst to me, I was tapping into an innate magic that came with the aurora wolf shifter gene. She started trying to drag me down and warn me about hunters to scare me away from going further, but then the wolf spell happened... All her lies fell apart and so did she when I proved that some people could shift and she wasn't one of them. I have her to thank for my wariness when I was first learning to shift, though. There actually were hunters, they just didn't care about her.

I still knew her as an adult, but she didn't try to follow me around anymore. She was just as bratty and entitled and a liar as she had been before, so good riddance. In this life, I haven't seen her in a long time, but I almost think that... Maybe she's done something to repress my wolf side. She was always obsessed with magic. I think I have to look more j to this. ⸥⭒⸼⁺⭑

⭒↟°⭒⁺↟․°⸼↟ 〄 ↟↟°⸼⭑⁺⸼⸳°․↟⁺