25

Hyunjin pov:
I walked back into the room finding jina on the bed and an empty bottle of vodka in her hands. Did she get drunk? I literally told her not too. "H-HYUNJIN" she yelled, she looked so hot in her tight dress screaming my name. Gosh snap out of it hyunjin.
"Jinaaa I thought I told you not too get drunk!"
"Whateverrrr"
I picked jina up as she wrapped her legs around my waist pressing her lower part against my waist. I gulped. "Jina enough", I said. I knew she was drunk and I have seen her drunk in the past, she gets weirdly horny.
"Baby... please?" She said whispering in my ear. "Please what?" I said. She jumped out of my arms closing the door. As she walked too the bed sitting In a provocative way. "Please can we.. you know?" I knew exactly what she meant. But she was drunk, and I knew for a fact jina was not ready especially when drunk. I knew she was messing around but it seriously was driving me nuts down there. She grabbed my hand laying me own on the bed. "N-no jina enough".
"Oh come on, you know you want it" she smirked. She was right, I really was dying for her right now but there was no way i would touch her. She crawled to me even more while I was layed down and ran her fingers through my hair. She slowly got closer too my face and kissed my lips gently. I was not liking how she thought she was in charge. "I said. Enough. Get off me right now jina and let's go downstairs." I said with an intimidating look on my face. The good the thing is felix was drunk so that's one worry I could get off my back. If he knew jina was drunk he would go mad, but he won't know, because he's not sober ofcourse.
I once again picked her up making my way down the stairs with her In my arms. She placed her head on my neck. "I love you jinnie" she whispered. My heart started too beat, was it just because she was drunk or did she really mean it?
Arriving downstairs I had a bunch of looks thrown right at me, I knew it was obviously because jina was in my arms.
"Hey baby you wanna just dump her and go with me instead" a girl said while was pushing through the crowd on my way too the kitchen.
"No sorry" I replied not even looking at her and continuing my way. "Let go of me hyunjin" she constantly moaned moving around trying too slip out my arms. My grip got tighter as I groaned "jina stay still ugh" I said. Luckily jina is short, she's about 5 foot, claims she's 5'3 but  clearly isn't, but that's a discussion for a different time. As I was saying I'm in luck because she jina is not so tall and is about 45kg so it's easy too pick her up, it was hard for her too slip away.
"Urgh would you let goooo" she yelled clearly drunk as fuck.
"N-no jina!" I screamed at her because she was making it too hard for me too walk in between hundreds of drunk people holding a 5 foot drunk teenage girl.
As I finally saw where jisung and the rest of the crew was chilling I took a few more steps and got there.
"Why are you carrying her? Dyou break her legs down there?" Minho smirked making jisung laugh. "You're the only ones laughing at that stupid joke, proves how immature both of you fools are, and no we didn't have sex, she's just drunk. Don't tell aussie boy because we both know he won't be so happy." I said putting jina down as she hugged me tight not letting go off me. "How clingy are you bro sober you doesn't like any type of physical touch" I said hugging jina back looking down at her.
"Can't wait till short stack finds out his sister drunk, would be a little hypocritical since he is drunk too but.." seungmin said.
"How come you guys haven't been drinking?" I asked
"I've been bussing it down with this girl and the alcohol ran out, I could ask you the same question?"
"Shut-up jisung you know I hate the feeling of alcohol"
"Dude you've been using fake ids too get alcohol since you were 15 make some sense" chan added
I decided too completely ignore them about the alcohol thing and just draw my full attention too jina who was all over a-ANOTHER GUY?, oh boy I thought I was going too break some walls when I saw jina flirting with him my blood instantly boiled and my fists clunched. I aggressively grabbed jinas hand making her trip a little "HEY" screamed. "Shutup" I answered putting her next too Minho jisung and seungmin knowing they would hold her back if she tried too do something, I stepped forward trying too see who the guy was and as the light hit his face revealing a shook sunghoon. Oh.my.god. I thought. "Didn't I tell you too stay away from her?" I said calmly but in an intimidating way. Before I could control myself I picked up my fist and threw it right across his face. I turned around too hear jina gasp "HYUNJIN" she laughed hysterically, oh boy she was very drunk. I kicked sunghoon once more and spat on him. Leaving him on the floor deciding too just have fun for the rest of the night.