33

"Happy birthday Jina" , "haps jina" "happy birthday jinaaa" was all i heard all day as i walked through the hallways of the highschool, "birthday" felix said reading my shirt "thanks" i replied, "i'm gonna go suck dick wanna join" i said teasing hana "MAY I PLEASE TAKE PART IN THIS SITUATION" hyunjin added jumping into our conversation "no" 

time skip

"happy birthday to youuuuu" hana my mom dad brother and 8 bestfriends sangg to me as the candles blew fire, "baby make a wish" hyunjin said, i wished in my head and blew on the candles making them smoke away.

The night went on with laughter and cheer from my family, few kisses here and there on my cheek from hyunjin, i was sat by him when suddenly he whispered something in my ear, "jina can we go upstairs please" "why?" i asked he picked my hand up and placed it on his member, "oh" i said realising he was hard, "hyunjin.." i said "we don't haft if you don't want but jina we've been together for a couple months now and all we've gotten through is tongue kisses and im truly needy for you it becomes worse and worse everyday" he said, "i'm not ready" "if you're not ready that's okay truly, i'm gonna go.. you know" i nodded understanding he was going to masturbate, 'hyunjin where you gooingggg" changbin asked "just to the toilet real quick", before hyunjin could take one more step i held his wrist looking at him in his beautiful chocolate eyes, him immediately understanding what i want helped me up and let me to my room, after getting up there we just looked at each other, "we don't haft to have sex we can do other stuff if you want" he cut off the silence. i just stood there looking at him blankly fiddling with my fingers, "i uhh hyunjin you're making me really ho-" "i know i know" he cut me off, i bent down sitting on my knees making me at the same level as his member, he unbuckled his pants unzipped the zipper revealing a the outline of his member covered by his boxers, "you sure jina? you really want to do this?" i nodded in frustration desperately wanting to suck him off at that very moment, i touched his boxers making him groan then took off the part of the boxer covering his member having him fully clothed revealing a hard dick popping out, "woah" i said, he smiled in pleasure making him even harder then he was, "ready to cure my little boner now?" he asked, "oh that shit is not little" "haha" i placed my hand on his dick, i've already given head once to my ex boyfriend, he was a little secret but once felix found out i had to break up with him immediately, anyways, placing my hand on him i licked the tip making him groan lowder gripping his hands  on my bed sheets as he was sat on the edge of it and i was on the floor, i progressively put the rest in my mouth and sucked on him, "j-jinaa" he moaned, "look at me" he said, i looked up at him still having him inside my mouth, "fuck jina.." he moaned louder and louder the more i sucked, he eventually came in my mouth as i swallowed it, "fuck you don't know how long i've been waiting for that to happen" he said, "i'm really wet hyunjin" he hesitated at first because he's just to overprotective, "why do you always haft to be in control of what we do sexually, please hyunjin" i looked at him, "fine" hyunjin places me on his lap wrapping my legs around him, he slides his finger down panties and starts rubbing my clit, i bite the bottom of my lip smiling and blushing, "is my baby happy?" "aha yes" i said still shy, he rubs harder then inserts his finger then another, i rest my head on his shoulder as he uses his other hand to hug me, "you can moan jina you know" he said knowing i was to embarrassed to, "how are you so good at this hyunjin" "you're not the first girl i've fingered jina" he smiles and finishes up until i came. He took his hand out of me and licks them, "yum" he said, "ewww" i replied.