𝗜𝗡𝗡𝗢𝗖𝗘𝗡𝗖𝗘 | 01

' a smile can mean a dozen of things

' a smile can mean a dozen of things. '

"Don't you dare touch her!"

"She's a monster!"

"She's just a child!"

"Y/n, wake up! Open your eyes!"

"Y/n, Y/n, Y/n..."

"Y/N!" Her entire body shot up. Beads of sweat ran down the sides of her face as her chest rose and fell repeatedly.

"I know you're in there!" A muffled voice screamed from outside the door. "Don't make me break your door down!" 

Breaking out of her panicked state, Y/n hurriedly climbed down of her sofa and tied her hair into a ponytail. "Coming!" she shouted back.

Y/n unlocked the door and pulled it open. She smiled sheepishly while rubbing the back of her head. "Sorry, fell asleep."

Yosano nodded and chuckled. "Yeah, I can tell. You're a pretty mess right now," the girl pointed out. She held out the white paper bag on her right hand.

"Wanna eat dinner together?"

Y/n smiled, "I was never one to turn down free food." She stepped aside to give space for Yosano. "Come in."

Yosano stepped inside Y/n's apartment and Y/n followed right after closing the door.

Yosano placed down the food on top of the table and faced Y/n. She had her arms on her waist and a smile on her face.

"You should go freshen up," she chuckled. "I can set things up here."

"Are you sure?" Y/n tilted her head.

"Of course! It's not my first time here," Yosano chuckled.

She walked over to the cabinets and opened one. Then she pulled out two white plates and placed them on the counter. She then stretched her arms again to reach the bowls.