𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 7

Y/n's POV:

Y/n's POV:

"So first,we will.."Aizawa-sensei got cut off when the electricity ran out.The lights got turned off and the fountain was not really working.I spotted a black purple hole appearing.'Are we about to start?'I looked closely.A hand popped out before a face was seen.Aizawa-sensei looked serious."Stay in one group!No.13 protect the students!"Aizawa-sensei said.More 'people' started to come out of the hole."What is that?"Eijiro-kun asked."Is this  like the entrance exam.Has it already started?"

"Don't move!"Aizawa-sensei spoke."Those..are real villains."He exclaimed."So they're the ones that broke in.."I heard Aizawa-sensei mumble.Aizawa-sensei activated his Quirk as his sashes floated in the air.The class started discussing their motive."No.13 start evacuating.Call the school,they were prepared for the sensors,so they may be using the sensors."Aizawa-sensei told her."Kaminari use your Quirk to make a call."He said.

Aizawa-sensei ran towards three villains and erased their quirks,bumping them all together before dropping them on the ground.We all were asked to evacuate and run outside.When we were close to the exit.The black and purple hole appeared again."Nice to meet you all,we are the League of Villains."The hole was talking.'No..someone was controlling the hold or just turned into the hole."We've humbly let ourselves into U.A High School."

"The nest for heroes,to have All Might,the Symbol of Peace,take his last breath.I heard that All Might was supposed to be here but there was a change..?"They spoke.'I think its a guy's voice but I won't assume yet..'."Well,besides that issue.."Thirteen was about to use her quirk when Eijiro-kun and Katsuki jumped forwards.A loud explosion was heard and everything around me was smoke.'It can easily get away in this smoke..or even more villains will appear.'."Did you think we wouldn't try to destroy you first."Eijiro-kun said.

When the smoke cleared up,it got into a human form.'A guy..?'."Yes..although you're all students,you're gifted golden eggs."He said."No,move away you two!"Thirteen yelled out."The reason I came here is to scatter you and beat you to death."He exclaimed.Black then surrounded us.'What is this?!'.I felt myself being pulled in a tight but safe embrace.Suddenly I felt myself dropping.I fell into someone's arms as I looked up."Thank you,Todoroki-kun.."I smiled,as he put me down.

"Shoto."He said as I nodded.'He wants me to call him by his first name?Maybe he doesn't like the name 'Todoroki'..?'.Villains appeared as he pushed me gently behind and froze them.'He also can cage people with his quirk!'I admired the shiny ice."How pathetic to lose to a child.Aren't you an adult?Do better."He said.'Ouch..'I sweatdropped.'Did they choose the villains based on their advantages.Some in the water,some in the fire..some at landslides..?Are there only two?'I heard footsteps behind me as I turned around.

"More villains?"We both used our quirks as all the villains were now caged up with our quirk."So cold.."."So sharp!"Complaints were heard.'Aren't they villains..?'I wondered."Scatter and kill us,huh?"Shoto-kun started."I feel bad saying this,but you all look like your don't know how to use your quirk."He said.'Damn..'."This guy..the girl..the moment we came..Are they really kids?"I heard one of them mutter."Kurukurusu..we're just 16,don't freak."I smirked.'Kurukurusu,huh?Sounds like a new catchphrase for me.I feel like i'm going to be saying that everytime now..'I sighed.

I followed behind Shoto-kun as another villain jumped in,he immediately froze the villain and his pipe weapon..?"If you stay here like this,your body tissue will die slowly.But I want to be a hero,so i'd like to avoud doing such a thing."Shoto-kun brought his hand up and was about to freeze the guy's face."On what basis do you think you can kill All Might?Tell me your plan."He said."THE BOSS WANTS TO KILL ALL MIGHT.I WANTED NOTHING IN THIS BUT I JUST HELPED BECAUSE HE WAS GOING TO USE HIS QUIRK ON ME IF I DIDNT.HE ALSO WANTED THE GIRL SO WE AREN'T SUPPOSED TO HURT HER BUT BRING HER TO HIM.!"He cried.'The girl..?'."Why does your boss want her."Shoto-kun said strictly after glancing at me.

"HE SAID SHE WAS IMPORTANT TO HIM AND HE WANTED HIM,SO WHATEVER THE BOSS WANTED HE GOT!"He cried louder.'Geez..i'm starting to rethink his position as a villain."Do you have any relations with any villains?"Shoto-kun looked ay me as I shook my head."Are you lying?"Shoto-kun started to use his quirk as the villain cried louder.We both walked away from the guy and started to rush to help others.

۞۞۞

After helping eachother we were continuing to fight when-

"ALL MIGHT!"I heard someone cry.'Someone missed their hero..'I sweatdropped.I then felt myself being pulled."Shoto-kun?!"I exclaimed."We're going to help All Might.Our quirks go great together."He said.'I DIDN'T AGREE TO IT!'.When we arrived there,I used my quirk to seperate the weird thing's hands and Shoto-kun froze it,keeping it in place as All Might jumped out."Young Todoroki,Young Y/N."He started but was interuppted by an explosion.

Katsuki was holding onto the warp guy as we surrounded the hand guy.'His attitude is not so hero-like..'I sweatdropped."On top of capturing us,the kids are almost all uninjured.Kids these days are strong.You make the Villain League look bad."The hand guy said.He turned to the thing."Nomu."He said as it went inside the warp gate getting out of the other."His body is broken yet its moving."Izuku said."Everyone,get back!"All Might said as the Nomu started regenerating.

The Nomu then ran towards the warp guy.I used my quirk,covering Katsuki,pulling together as we all got blown away."Kaachan!"Izuku yelled before noticing hin rught beside us."You dodged it,wow!"He asked."No I didn't shut up.It was Y/N's quirk."He stood up as I smiled."Y/N,huh..?I guess it really is you."The hand guy started scratching his neck really fast.I stared at the guy in confusion.The nomu then stood up running towards us."GET HER!"