submissive

you cupped his cheeks, looking down at him with no remorse as he looked back at you with adoring eyes.

"i will be yours." you calmly stated as he flinch at your words, words he thought he would never hear. "won't you like that?"

"that.." he breathed out heavily and shakily. "that.. that's sounds so wonderful, and you look so ravishing.." he looked at you with a crazed expression on his face, pupils turns into hearts. he rubbed his cheek against your palm like a dog, kissing your hand multiple times.

"i would love.. love that very.. much.." he's practically drooling on your hand, his breathing more heavier every moment he's with you. he whined when you pulled your hand away from him, the corner of your lips tilted upward subtly. "please let me touch you, darling." he tugged at your pants desperately. "please let me kiss you.. you said you'll be mine, right?" he wrapped his arms around your legs, holding onto you tightly. "so please.."

you almost laughed at how weak he is when it comes to you. vulnerable and submissive. you weren't exactly offering yourself to be his, no no no!

you only said that so you can finally plunge the knife at his chest.

how sad.

he gets to die without receiving a single kiss from you.

maybe you should be a little merciful on him, yeah?

.

i hate this. kindahrrh