Chapter 12.

JENNIE

"We should invite stars who has been in the cover of the magazine for the past years. We will have more engagement if we will invite guests from each generations."

"I like the idea Ms. Song." I said.

"Y-you do? Ms. Chairman?"

"Yeah." I nodded.

Well, I'm not easy to impress in terms of presentation like this. I'm the type who asked many questions before leaving the meeting. Her presentation was not really that good but I get the point and I want to finish this meeting as soon as possible to have some alone time with my secretary.

"Here's the report Chairman Kim. In case, you want to review everything." Lisa handed me a folder.

She's with me like I told her. I want her to be in my side all the times.

She came early this morning before her work starts because I told her so. Jisoo unnie really ruined our moment last night and Lisa asked to go home after she get out of my closet.

We make out as soon as she came to my penthouse to bring breakfast. It was a long make out session but nothing happened. The meeting notifications has been popping on my phone so my secretary initiated to stop. Basically, we're both sexually frustrated right now and I don't know where this can get us.

"Ughm... Chairman." Lisa whispered and fidgets on her seat. "Y-your hands." I was caressing her thighs under the conference table but because of my thoughts, my hands landed on her crotch.

"Ugh! I want this meeting to end sooner." I whispered in almost inaudible. "I'm sorry. I can't hold it anymore. You?"

I saw her throat moved. She must've gulped. "W-we're in a meeting chairman."

"Alright. Let's finish the meeting here." Everyone looked at me confused.

"B-but Ms. Chairman—"

"I'll have your files Ms. Song. I'll review this and will let you know of my thoughts. But for now, let's end the meeting." I stood up and saw my secretary's mouth opened. I mentally smirked at the sight.

I smiled at her seductively and made her follow me at the elevator.

"You seemed fine knowing that we didn't finish our session this morning." I told her.

"Uhm... W-we're at work. Ch-chairman." she stuttered.

"Well, I'm your boss, no work for me means no work for you."

"I-I just don't want to get caught, chairman."

I sighed. "No one will fire you if we get caught Lisa. I'm the boss here."

"B-but—"

***Ding!***

She was cut off when the elevator opens. I get out first and she followed me. I hope she won't have any second thoughts on doing it with me because I can't get any more frustrated than this.

I was walking hastily to my office when suddenly my cousin's face popped out from my desk.

"Jendeukie!!" She waved her hand and hugged me.

"Unnie, what are you doing here?"

"There you are Lisa." She moved me aside and hugged my secretary. "Can I take her? You don't need her right?"

Jisoo unnie really likes ruining our moment is she?

"No. I need her at my office." I protest.

"Come on! Jendeukie. What do you need her for? She's not useful in the office. You said it yourself."