Chapter 29.

LISA

"Mmmpf—"

"Aghhh.... Ughmm..." I moaned.

I was on my bed when sunrise hits my eyes. But this wasn't the one that woke me up.

"Arghh!!" I groaned as she bit my folds.

"Love, quiet!" she hissed and pulled down the blanket to see me.

Yep, she's down there in between my thighs. We got here after I seduced her because I'm afraid that she would asked again about getting married. I haven't answered back since yesterday as I didn't get a chance to. My head suddenly got in pain which made me divert my attention.

Of course, I want to marry her. I just needed some more time to prove myself. I don't feel like I deserve her just yet.

"Love?"

"Hmmm..."

"What is it? You're staring nowhere." Jennie crawled onto my chest that snapped me back to my senses.

"Nothing.... You got to finish it babe. Don't leave me hanging." I pecked her lips and she smirked as she go down to finish it.

"Ughmmm.... Ahhh!!" I came then Jennie crawled back to my chest.

"Hon, I want to release too."

I scoffed. "Of course you do."

I flipped our position and I slid on top of her. I squeezed her mounds and sucked her nipples alternately while my hands traced in between her legs.

***Blag!!!***

"Why are you sucking mommy's breast? You're not a baby!" Aria slammed the door open and threw her plushie on my face.

I quickly covered Jennie's front and pulled up the blanket to hide our naked bodies.

"You didn't locked the door?" Jennie hissed at me.

"I thought you locked it."

"It's your room."

I shrugged and throw the plushies back to Aria but she dodged it. "Get out! Go back to your room!"

"Duh?! You're supposed to get me to school, remember?" She crossed her arms and rolled her eyes.

"Can you just get your grandma Chit?"

"They're at the farm already. You said you will get me to school while you're here."

I sighed defeated. "Fine. Fine. Just get out. I'm fixing myself."

"Get off of mommy. You're crushing her."

"I will. Just get out!"

"Baby, me and Lisa will get you to school okay. Please, lock the door when you leave, please darling?" Jennie butted in.

"You're getting me to school too? I'll wait mom. I love you." Aria smiled excitedly then locked the door when she left.

"Aishh!! How come she only listens to you?" I slammed my face to Jennie's chest and felt defeated.

"Well, she's my daughter."

"I called you mommy first, right?"

"That's different, Love."

"She's stealing you from me."

Jennie just chuckled and pushed me out of the bed. "I can't believe you're jealous of your daughter."

"She's not my daughter."

She scoffed. "If you say so." then she threw the blanket on my face

: