THREE: UNSPOKEN FEARS.

"Good morning, sweet little angels," I greeted my siblings with a bright smile as I settled into one of the dining seats to join them for breakfast.

Zeemar immediately gave me a suspicious look and asked, "Why are you so happy?"

I chuckled and replied, "There's so much to be happy about in this life, my darling sister. Waking up to a new day surrounded by the best siblings in the world, Alhamdulillah! What more could I ask for?"

Aysa raised a skeptical eyebrow, "Oh, please, Meenah. You're only saying that because you have a loving fiancé, who's also a celebrity,

I shrugged, a small blush creeping up my neck. "Come on, that's not it." Even though, that's a big part of it.

"I really need to talk to Baba. I can't allow my baby sis to get hitched while I'm still single and living in my father's house," Yaya Sadiq declared dramatically.

I couldn't help but roll my eyes at his antics and started eating my Spanish omelette and sipping my coffee for breakfast.

"You literally chose to be single, Ya Sadiq. Amra likes you, and she's a wonderful girl. Just be with her," Ihsan said, rolling her eyes in response to his comment.

"Shut up, you little thing. What do you know about love?" He playfully retorted.

"I know a lot," Ihsan muttered under her breath, and I was pretty sure Ya Sadiq didn't hear her, or else he'd go into over-protective big brother mode.

"Yaya Meenah we want chocolate," the twins chimed in, still eating their breakfast.

I turned to Mubarak with a glaring look and he feigned innocence. He must've spilled the beans about Fareed's everyday gifts which always consists of lots of chocolates.

"Come on Ya Meenah, Ya Fareed always gets you chocolate. We trust him on that," Ariaana commented, and I gasped staring at the ten year old.

Aysa seized the opportunity with a mischievous glint. "See, Meenah? Even the twins know Fareed's spoiling you rotten. Soyyaya dadi," she mumbled at the end.

I playfully rolled my eyes, "Twins, after breakfast follow me to my room, and I'll give you chocolates. But this is the first and last time because it's not healthy for you," I warned.

They grinned and nodded their heads enthusiastically, returning to their meal. I looked around at my other siblings, who were shaking their heads in amusement.

"What?" I laughed. My family members often referred to me as "The Lucky Girl" because as it is, I was dating a celebrity who was madly in love with me and I loved him more than words could describe too.

****

"Baby, I'm almost at your house now," Fareed announced through the speaker.

"See you soon," I replied, applying mascara to my eyelashes while staring at my reflection in the mirror. I was going out with Fareed, completely clueless about where we were headed.

"Alright," he hang up. I tossed the phone back onto the bed and continued with my light makeup routine. I wore a white long-sleeve, body-hugging top paired with palazzo jeans and a white veil, wearing a kimono on top. I knew Fareed's jaw would drop when he saw me because, truth be told, I knew I look absolutely breathtaking.