Olympians

"What is this!? Who would dare!?" A voice filled with pride yelled out.

On top of a gigantic mountain that is invisible to humanity there was multiple divine beings. Some of them being a lot weaker and some of them being a lot stronger but in the end they are all deities. They are the gods of Greek mythology.

The one who yelled being their king, Zeus. The Olympians were having their annual meeting upon their thrones when a purple mist suddenly incased all of mount Olympus. The goddess of wisdom could tell that someone has created a entirely new dimension with them in it and she know of only one thing that can achieve such a feet with ease...

Dimension Lost

So she came to the logical conclusion that they are being attacked by humans. She was about to tell this to her king but was interrupted when the mountain began to shake. This caused all of the Olympians to walk to the edge of the mountain to see what caused this.

What they saw surprised them. Millions of creatures that appeared to be made of darkness are climbing up the mountain. The sun has been blocked out thanks to the new dimension surrounding them so the ethereal light that shined off of the monsters made them look much more terrifying.

"W-WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!!!" Yelled the goddess of love herself. Terrified by the abominations.

Yet that was not all. Another type of creature is amongst these creatures of darkness. A large behemoth in the shape of humanoid with multiple spikes coming out its body. Its red eyes filled with uncontrolled rage staring straight into their souls. Causing all of them to recoil.

Zeus finally gained his wits and bellowed. "These beasts dare go against the mighty Olympus!? Fine then! Lets show them why we are gods!"

Hermes smirked and ran down the mountain with his immense speed. Catching their attackers off guard and running straight threw them. This caused thousands of the Taken to blow up. Hermes fazed threw them and killed them instantly.

A feat that attracted the attention of a certain Taken.

The rest of the gods watched their fellow Olympians deed and smirked. However that soon changed when a blur caught their vision and suddenly a figure arrived at the summit of the mountain.

This man being Sukuna Ryomen. His appearance has changed since he gained the boosted gear. Thanks to him being a soul without a body the sacred gear has nothing to house itself within. As such the Vasto Lorde and the Heavenly Dragon are slowly but surely becoming one person. As such Sukuna eyes have become like that of a dragon and if you look closely you can see that his skin is actually made up of small scales.

"Hmmm? I was expecting you all to be stronger... Well whatever. As long as you all do not die instantly." He spoke in a degrading tone.

This enraged all of them with Artemis notching a arrow on her bow. She gathered a good amount of divinity in her arrow and was about to release it when she suddenly found her self headless. It was there and suddenly it disappeared. At least that's what it seemed to the other gods. 

This scared the gods but they understood that they could not be careless. This foe is the real deal. So they quickly buried their emotions deep within themselves. Zeus quickly called some of the minor gods. Hoping that they could buy them some time to come up with a plan.

As such the god of strength Hercules instantly answered his fathers orders and rushed at the 4 armed man. His large body towering over the hollow and he launched his massive fist towards his foe. However as he hit Sukuna with all of his strength nothing happened to the Espada. The ground behind and around him broke apart but he just stood there like nothing happened.