What a pathetic sight.

"Stop it," he cries.

"Please..."

Pain sprung throughout kaeyas body, an agonizing cry escaping his lips in response. His voice was of crumpling paper, his throat scratching and tearing him inside as he hissed in pain. He wanted to ask for help, but he didnt know from who. Perhaps anyone would work as long as they could stop this putrid feeling coursing through his form. How did things get like this and what exactly is this?

Everything started off normal for kaeya: a visit to Windrise on a rainy day, nothing entirely wrong or bad; that was until a horrific pain surged from his eye to the rest of him.
Nothing but heavy breathing and rain fills the air. Kaeya clenches his eyepatch covered eye as agony overwhelms his figure. What was going on? He didn't know. But one thing he did know was that it hurt like hell.

The knight had fallen hard against the wet muddy grass, his blue jeans sinking into the brown ground. He cried a hiss as his hands flung to his eyepatch, ripping it from his face in hopes the pain woud stop then. It didn't.

"Please." he begged and pleaded, the statue of barbados mocking him in a silent response. Kaeya was never religious, not after what had happened to khanria'h, no. not after the war that waged down when he was just a kid. But seeing as this is possibly the worst pain he's felt in his life besides the fight between him and diluc, he didn't know what else to do but to pray. He felt stupid, but he needed anything.

Then suddenly, the wind around kaeya picked up pace, wet leaves and grass being thrown around the gray rainy sky in a horrid and almost living manner. Affront the agony filled male stood a short boy with brown shoes, brown enough to blend into the mud under him. He crouched down to level with kaeya, a sorrow filled expression upon his face as their eyes met.

"Child of mondsadt, it's all going to be okay." the mysterious boy spoke, voice hushed and comforting. Kaeya tried to reach out to him, a silent plea leaving his lips pathetically, but his arm completely retracted back and onto his 'bad' eye. kaeyas sight was completely blurred by his tears of pain, but even through it he can see the colors of the boy affront him; it was venti, barbados.

"Shh, it's okay." the boy spoke again, this time reaching his hand out and placing it over kaeyas eye. Soon after a couple seconds, everything went black for the knight.
"I promise kaeya."