23

|Next morning|
|Keegan Bierman|

"This...has to be. The-"

"Shh you'll wake them up na."

"Please look at them. Imagine being held like this -"

"You two are extremely loud." Alvira's morning out of practice voice echoed through my ears WAY too close to my ears.

I felt a touch brush against my knuckles.

"Well tell us how to wake you guys up because you two do look comfortable."

"I knew these two had something." One of the girls whispered.

"Who didn't?"

"Mhm?" I mumbled then took my first morning breath just to breathe in a Jasmine scent.

I slowly opened my ears, lowly I darted them around to get a hazy vision but what I did see is hair just a few inches away from my face. I felt Alvira's body against me. I did not know how to feel but out of reflex and respect I removed myself from her space and sat up, rubbing my eyes then reached out for my glasses to see dressed Kaes and Paxton.

"You two are up early."

"Of course, the earlier, the better. We don't have much time here. Get up and we'll be on our way to grab some breakfast."

I just gave them a brief thumbs up and they walked out. They were brief movements in the sheets, she groaned and sat up.

"You're quite warm..." She mumbled.

"I didn't expect us to cuddle through out...but I guess when you feel safe -"

" - You don't want to let go." She finished off.

We both looked at each other with smiles. So much admiration in the silence.

"We should get ready." She broke the silence and backed away. I nodded in agreement.

We both got out of bed. I got ahold of my bag and walked through the interleading door to use Paxton and Kaes' bathroom.

After spending the morning together and did some sight seeing we decided it is time to search for Everret. We were in the right place but we just don't know where he lived.

We decided to split up, Alvira and I ended up at a market place. It was crowded, busy and just all over the place. I felt a bit uneasy. I didn't know where to start, I felt intimidated.

"You have a clue?" I asked Alvira who was also scanning the area.

"I would be lying if I said yes. Let's go to the mango lady."

"Why mango?" I raised my eyebrow.

"He likes mangoes." She nagged my arm, I groaned.

"There's like thousand mango sellers."

"Whatever just comee!"

I followed her to the mango lady. She did the talking. I admired how she could easily communicate with people even if it's not her boat to rock with. She had her sweet smile on.