That Time YOU got Kidnapped By An Egg

By the way, none of these chapters are in chronological order

....

Sir Pentious has tried everything. Water, soap, dish soap, and cleaning products. Heck! He even tried bleach! But no matter how much he tried, he could not get those ugly drawings of his eggboi! After it came back to him it explained everything. And sir Pentious didn't know what puzzled him more, the fact that Alastor. ALASTOR had a child or the fact that the little brat had the nerve to take his henchman and torment it. Like didn't the brat know who he was!? Then a light bulb was lit in his scaly head.

"I should introduce myself to the brat," sir Pentious said, "yes! And then I'll show them what happens when you mess with sir Pentious!".

Meanwhile, a certain eggboi started to tremble, because it knew that it was a terrible idea.

And the next morning they waited near the hotel for the child. Sir Pentious was hiding in a bush with his vandalized eggboi as they waited, clutching a small pair of binoculars in his scaly hands. They watched as people left the hotel. They saw the princess and her girlfriend, the small cyclops, and that annoying spider. But it wasn't until lunchtime that they finally saw the child.

"what now boss?" the egg asked.

"I don't know, bring them over here!" he hissed quietly and he shoved his henchman out of the bush. The egg stumbled out and froze, it pressed its back to the bush and begged that the child wouldn't notice it. Of course, luck wasn't on its side because the small demon recognized it immediately and started to approach it with a wide grin, they waved at it enthusiastically and said something that it couldn't hear.

"boss let me in!"

"no! Wait until they get closer" the snake whispered. The eggboi whimpered but obeyed, and when the child got close enough it dove straight into the bush.

"hey wait!" the child immediately crawled in after it and when they were inside they crashed into sir Pentious's tail "oow" they backed up a little bit and rubbed their nose as they glanced up at the person they crashed into.

"hello, do I know you?" they said.

Sir Pentious's eye twitched at that and he quickly snatched them up by their collar and started to walk towards his airship that he had parked somewhere out of sight. The child oddly enough didn't resist as they instead reached for the terrified egg.

"Mr snake. I'm not allowed to leave the hotel without supervision" they said matter of factly.

"I don't care and I would argue that I AM supervision"

"but I don't know you, and Mr. Alastor said that I'm not allowed to talk to strangers" they tried to imitate Alastor when they said the last part.

"Well, Mr. ALasTor never told you about me. I am sir Pentious, evil mastermind, and genius does that ring any bells?" the child looked deep in thought for a moment and then they stared right into the snake's eyes.

"nope"

Sir Pentious hissed in frustration and he picked up his eggboi in his other hand and slithered faster toward his airship.

"Can you put me down now? Mr. Alastor says-"

"I don't CARE what your father tells you!"