•••ELEVEN•••

ALEKSEI  BYKOV—

                       DAISY

                       DAISY

WARNING MATURE CONTENT!

"What the fuck is your problem?" I growl trying to get out of bed but he wraps his hand around my throat pushing me back down on the bed. "What's my fucking problem? No Daisy what the fuck is your problem? You think you can just walk around here acting like a little whore. Roman is your guard not your little boyfriend keep fucking testing me and I'll kill him." He grabs my hair yanking my head back to look up at him. "Do you fucking understand me?" His Italian accent was so deep it causes a familiar shiver to run down my spine I grab his hand and push it off me me before stand up abruptly coming face to face with his chest I push him with all my might making him stumble backwards stunned but I don't stop there I push him again casing him to bump into the dresser knocking whatever was on it off onto the floor. "Oh you think that was me acting like a whore? Oh you haven't seen nothing but I can show you if you really want to try me. Roman is my friend but I don't see how that is any of your concern when you have a damn girlfriend and to think I was really believing all that bullshit you were telling me just for you to turn around and pull this shit on me. I mean why am I even here Lorenzo its clear your fucking selfish you can't have me and her and you are not going to treat me like some side bitch and if you even touch Roman I will leave your stupid little girlfriend hanging from a chandelier. Do you fucking understand me?" I poke my pointer finger into his chest. "I don't want that whiny ass bitch. I didn't even know she was coming here she popped up unexpectedly telling me some bullshit about having to stay here while her father is dealing with some issues of his own I would have sent her away but I'm waiting for a major shipment that is coming my way from him which he owes me and I have to make sure it all gets here in one piece if not it will cause war and thats the last thing I need right now so once it gets here I'm sending her the fuck away but if she calls her dad crying about me mistreating her then my shipment will be called off out of spite then I will have to go and kill the bastard myself. I wanted to tell you when you got home but shit happened all at once and I couldn't get a chance after to tell you myself." He pushes my hair off my shoulder gently momentarily distracting me blinking back into focus I glare up at him. "What now you think I'm just going to give in and be a good little girl while you sit over there acting like a happy little couple with Randy." I purposely said her name wrong causing Lorenzos lips to lift lightly I shake my head in disbelief. "No if I have to deal with that bitch then you're going to be miserable dealing with me and Roman or me and whoever else. I'm going to make sure I make your life a living hell so I suggest you get whatever shipment you're waiting for to get here early. Oh and for the record don't ever pull some shit like this with me again it's not a problem for me to make myself disappear so don't push me." He licks his lips looking down at me grabbing my chin forcefully tilting my head up he turns my head side to side getting a good look at me. "I think you're starting to get real comfortable here. The longer you're here the more I can start to see the real you and I must say with all those evil thoughts running through that beautiful head of yours and your career choice is a psychiatrist hmm interesting. The way you act and handle situation makes me think you've seen these kinds of things. I'll find out who you really are soon enough then I can figure out what to do from there but until then your pretty little ass is staying right fucking here." He gets closer to me grabbing my ass in a tight grip making my dress slide up causing the cold air blew against the bottom of my ass. Not giving a fuck I grab the collar of his shirt and pull him to me pushing my lips to his desperately he didn't wait a second before kissing me back with even more hunger be backs us up until the back of my knees hit the bed making us both fall backwards he climbs on top of me wrapping his tatted hand around my neck. He knows how much I love it. The feeling of his tongue pushing into my mouth mixing with mine starts making me feel hot and needy. I run my fingers through his hair giving it a tug making him let out a small grunt biting down on my bottom lip before pulling away and trailing small kisses down my neck before gently kissing and sucking on my sweet spot I bite my lip to get my sounds at a minimal.