kiddnapping (pt. 2)

Three days later

I was still at the same place. I wanted to die. Not seeing my love was the worst feeling.

Olivier came to my room and said: “Good morning, today is your first day of your work. Get ready, it's starting by two hours”.

What? Oh, I forgot. He made me work for him.. if not he will kill Alexandra. What a dick.

“Yeah yeah I know, you don't have to remind me” I said, “Whatever, just get ready” he said back.

Two hours later

I think I'm ready.. but I don't wanna do it. I will tell him something..

“Olivier!” I shouted, “What do you fucking want!” he shouted back, “I want you here, I need to tell you something!”.

He came and said: “So what's up?”, “I'm ready but! I need to pee, what now?” I asked. Of course I didn't need to pee. Before this, his manager told me the phone will be in the toilet so that's why I need to go there.

“Okay sure, follow me” he said and I did. “You have five minutes” he added, “Mhm” I said back.

Where is the fucking phone? Oh! There.. Now I'm gonna text Alex..

*** *** ***

Love? It's me, Agata
again. So Olivier told
me I need to work for
him. What should I do?
And when you're gonna
save me.. it's killing me
inside that I cant see
your beautiful face..

Oh my love. You
need to wait more..
I love you. <3

Mhm okay love u 2<3

Of course after this I deleted everything.

“Are you fucking done?” Olivier screamed, “Yeah just one more minute please” I said back.

I came back to him. “I'm ready I guess” I said, “I can see. Now follow me, slut” he told me.

Slut? Hell nah, only Alex can call me like that. Fucking dick.

“There you go” he said, “Whatever” I replied. “Just go and dance” he told me, “Are you for real? I'm not gonna dance for old man who needs to jerk off” I told him, “You are gonna do it” he said while pushing me to the stage. I didn't want it but I was scared so I just did.

Three hours later

“Olivier, I'm done” I said, “Mmm, su-ure..” he said back.

This fucking dick was drunk and horny as fuck. I wanted to kill him. Also I realized that I don't need to kill him now. Alexandra will do. She's gonna destroy this man. Well, he deserve it.

I went to my room and fell asleep.