simon says

I was bored. I really wanted to spend some time with Alexandra but I didn't know what to do.

“Love?” I asked her. “What's up?” she answered me, “I'm bored..” I said. “Wanna play a game?” she proposed. “Mhm!”

“Okay good. We're gonna play ‘simon says’ together” she smirked. “Are you okay with that?” she asked and I nodded.

“Simon says kiss me!” she told me and I did. “Good girl. Now simon saysss.. make me a coffee!”

“Oh god what! Am I your fucking maid now?" I was pissed. “No. Now do what simon said.” she told me. “Fine.” I agreed.

I made her coffee. “Here you are” I said. “Fucking whore” I whispered.

“Huh? Did you say something?” she asked. “What? No. No, I didn't.” I denied. “Oh okay”

“Simon says smile, sunshine” she said. I smiled. “Good” she told me. “Are you happy now?” I was fucking pissed. “No. Not really.” she said.

Not really? What a bitch!

“Simon says.. sit on that couch” she told me. I sat on the couch. She giggled. “What's so fucking funny?” I said. “Nothing.” she smirked.

“Simon says take off your panties.” she aggressively told me. I took them off. “What a good girl..” she said. “Simon says open your legs.”

I opened them. I blinked and her two fingers were inside me. “FUCK!” I screamed. “Hm? What or who do you wanna fuck?” she slided them deeper. “Answer me.” she told me.

“I- Uhm- Nobody!” I answered her. “Nobody..” she repeated my words. “Mhmm” I moaned.

She giggled while sliding them deeper. “Fuck me, please..” I was begging my daddy. “Please!”

“Make me” she told me. “Babe.. I'm fucking begging! Fuck me 'till I bleed, please. I need you so bad right now, Daddy” I begged. She took her fingers out of my pussy.

She started to rubbing my clit. “Mmh!” I moaned. “Do you like it?” she asked. “I do! But slide those fingers inside me, please!” I screamed.

“No. Not now. You've been such a bad girl, love. And you know what bad girls get? Punishement.” she explained.

“Oh my! Please. Please fuck me. Please I want to bleed. I need it. I need my punishement” I said. “How bad?” she asked. “Really, really bad!” I told her.

“Really, really bad..” she repeated. I nodded. “I- I really do!” I said.

She slided her two fingers inside me, again. “MHH! YES PLEASE!” I was screaming. “Stop it. You aren't allowed to scream. You are allowed  to ONLY when it's MY NAME. Understood?” she told me. “Yeah, I understand, Daddy” I said. “Good girl.”

She moved her fingers up and down. It felt so good. “Do you want more, darling?” she asked “M-hmm!”

She was doing it faster and harder. “I am about to cum, Daddy!” I screamed. “You're not allowed to, princess.” she said. “Are you fucking joking?” I asked. “No, love” she told me.

“As we're still playing.. simon says moan your daddy's name, darling” she said. “Oh no!” I told her. “Do it. NOW”

“DADDY! OH, DAMN”

“DON'T STOP, DADDY!”

“FASTER DADDY”

“I'M BEGGING YOU DADDY AAH”

“IT HURTS DADDY!”

“DADDY I WANT MORE OH FUCK”

“HARDER DADDY”

“FUCK YOU'RE DOING IT VERY WELL DADDY”

“OH YES JUST LIKE THAT DADDY”

“RIGHT THERE, MMH! YES DADDY”

“I'M YOURS, DADDY”

“Stop” she said. “You can cum now, you dirty slut” she told me.

She was fucking me faster. I was screaming her name.

“I'M SO CLOSE, DADDY!”

I cummed. “O-oh!” I moaned.

“Hm?” she asked, “Thank you, daddy” I was out of breath. She kissed me then said “Breathe, baby”

“Want me to clean it all?” she proposed. “I want to rest, love” I said while trying to breathe. “Then Imma wash you”

I agreed. She took me to the bathroom and cleaned me.

We went back to bed. “Are you tired?” she asked, “Yeah” I nodded. “Ow my little baby wants to sleeppp..”

“Yeah she does. Now can wee?” I asked. “Of course, love” she told me.

“Good night, princess”

“Good night, Daddy”