34

I ended up not sleeping, I couldn't at all. I made some soup, put it in a food box hence left.

I know the stadium was so far away but who on earth calls someone to pick you up at 2 am.

Even the soup probably go cold already but I'm sure there were microwaves somewhere in the hospital.

Half an hour later I arrived, took my car and left to the hospital Gavi was taken in.

Again it was late so nobody was there, maybe a few cars but that's it. I make my way inside where the info obviously asks for my personal identification number.

"Do you know what room Gavi is? I want to go see him please."

"Who are you to him?"

"We haven't made it yet public so please don't tell anyone except for his friends that I'm his partner, oh I'm also a nurse if you've already seen that?"

"Yeah I saw that, what do you have with you?"

"Soup"

"Soup?"

"Yes soup"

"Okay room number 30 on the second floor."

"Thank you ma'am enjoy your night!"

I head to the elevator and noticed an old man getting in aswell.

"What a great wife you are, you remind me of my dead wife."

"Oh I'm sorry for your loss."

That was again out of context, wife??? Hold on I'm still young, do I look old? That's awkward.

I hop off on the second and start looking for number 30, for like...15 minutes.

Yeah I kept going to the wrong direction but I did end up finding it.

As I look at the door, and bit the inside of my mouth, I was afraid I'll look at him and not be able to stop crying.

"Bro OKOK stop this is just like taekwondo okay? Now go in."

I locked the door after entering and the moment I saw Gavi laying down relaxing I felt like I'm about to burst out crying again, I don't like this.

I place the cold soup on the counter and sit on a chair placed next to him. Someone probably has came here before.

To feel better of myself I played with his hair strands, I moved them away from his forehead making me cool down and happy.

I sat wondering how much I used to hate hospitals from a very young age, I was scared of them honestly speaking it gave me goosebumps.

However now I'm a nurse and I'm sitting somewhere I don't get scared of anymore.

[los Chicos🤙]

Y/n
Ik it's late but I hope you guys are okay

JJ alba
No

Ferran
I can't sleep

Stegen
Me neither

Y/n
I can't sleep aswell

Y/n
How's everyone feeling lol

Ferran
Idk

JJ alba
You know how we feel

Y/n
I do just confirming if any is feeling somewhat better

Stegen
Will he continue playing

Pedri
Yeah it's only a small injury in the head, just a few nights of resting and he's back

Ferran
A lot of us are offline today

Y/n
Yeah Ik but let them relax pretty sure everyone's night isn't as happy

Lewandonkey
So were you happy that Liverpool won

Stegen
Omd bruh

Pedri
Lewa mature up

Lewandonkey
No no I'm asking one question only

Y/n
I always love when Liverpool wins but for the first time I have to disagree and say I was proudly supporting Barca

Y/n
It wasn't fair at all

Pedri
Y/n Games aren't supposed to be fair

Y/n
Ik Ik but the game was rough and violent ygm

Ferran
Yup, anyway guys he'll be awake for sure tomorrow just sleep it's 4 am lol

Y/n
True lol

-

I close my phone, believing perhaps till Gavi opens his eyes I could only stay up all night and worry for him.

Leaning on the chair and praying that he can get a second chance

I realize at some point falling asleep but I kept telling myself I was awake.