eighty two

I was lucky enough to remain in my front seat, since I locked the car door before any of my brothers were able to reach me. 

Both of the twins whined like little children, but in the end, there was nothing they could do. I told them that if they decided to lay a hand on me, I'd have to call child services for an attempted incest experience.

They both shut their mouths at that comment but looked confused when they pondered over my words. I was confused as well, but they didn't need to know that.

Levi slowly approached, sitting in the driver's seat. There was no need to rush for him, because he was our only way to school, and far bigger than the rest of us in the car.

He whistles to himself, as he spins the keys on one of his fingers. Levi starts the car, and we silently begin the road to school.

I get to see Adrian and Dolly again. 

The thought makes me happy. On top of that, the fact that I don't have to see Noah again, makes me even happier.

And Fletcher. And Sierra.

We arrive at the school much faster than I expected we would. Chase and Charlie don't hesitate before jumping out of the still moving car, obviously feeling very desperate to see their friends.

I'm experiencing the same emotion, but have a little more restraint that my other brothers. Levi parks the car, and wishes me a good day, before kissing me on the temple, and ushering me away.

I roll my eyes at his antics, but follow what he's saying, by jumping out of the car, and not looking back.

I make my way to the spot where I usually catch up with Dolly before class starts. It's just behind my locker, and I have a feeling that she's be here.

I quickly put away my bag, and gather the books I'll need for the first couple of lessons. As expected, she's right there looking intently at her phone, seemingly not noticing me.

I clear my throat dramatically, and strike a pose, so when Dolly looks up she'll see me. A huge smile breaks across her face, when her eyes meet mine, and I laugh when she pounces against me.

The hug is tight, and reassuring, so within a second I hug her back.

"I literally thought that you wouldn't come today," she sighs in happiness. "Girl, if you are going to ever skip a day of school, I better be notified so we can go somewhere together."

I scoff at her words. "Please. Tell me something I don't already know. As if I would ever miss school and not tell you... The only exception is when I'm kidnapped though."

She chuckles and grabs my hand in hers before running down the corridor, and speaking loudly so I can hear her.

"A certain someone has been missing you recently," Dolly says, wiggling her eyebrows up and down suggestively.

A strangled sound leaves my mouth, at the thought of him missing me. That is so freaking cute!

"How do you know?" I question suspiciously. 

My friend instantly shakes her head, looking beyond mortified. "You should know by now that I would never try and do something like that. He's just been asking how you are, even though you apparently talk every night."

My eyes widen, trying to think about how she knows.

"It's fine, Ze," Dolly brushes it off. "Adrian told me about it. He was so sweet, and the happiness in his eyes was adorable."

I nod my head, thinking  about my lovely boyfriend, when suddenly I remember that I forgot to text or call Adrian this morning.

"What's wrong, Ze?" My friend questions, obviously picking up on my quick change of mood.

"It's nothing to worry about, I just forgot to text Adrian this morning. I'm just going to do it now," I explain briefly, pulling my phone out of my back pocket, and unlocking the device.

"There's no need to do that, silly," she exclaims, and Dolly's tone is coated in excitement.

"Why?" I furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

My friend grabs a hold of my shoulders, and lightly spins me around, so I'm facing the opposite direction.

Standing right in front of me is the boy I think I'm falling in love with. He looks just as good as he usually does, and I bite my lip, before staring at the floor.

A blush forms against my cheeks, when I realise that he knew I was staring at him.

"I've missed you, darling," His deep voice says, and I swear, that I melt on the spot.

It's not even that hot today, but the thought of him calling me darling is enough for me to fold.

Without another word, I run towards Adrian and hurl myself against his chest, giving him the biggest hug known to man.

He deserves it.

"I missed you too," I whisper into his toned chest.

Suddenly, the bell goes for us to start the day, and I whip around, knowing that in a couple of seconds, a bunch of students will rush through this corridor.

I dethatch myself from Adrian's warm body, and begin to follow Dolly down the opposite end of the corridor, only having the chance to murmur a quiet 'I'll see you later,' to my boyfriend.

He tries to grab my hand, but the first group of students pour into the corridor at that very moment.

"Oh, and by the way, Ze, you don't need to send me a text at the start of the day. I already know that you're doing just fine right now. But I wouldn't mind if you did send me one."

I can almost sense the smirk on Adrian's face.

A/N: Hey guys, thank you so much for reading. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, AND READ WHEN I GET A CHAPTER OUT TOMORROW. I have a plan for where this book is going, I just need a little support. Also, thank you very much for 88700 reads and over 3k votes - 3516 votes - (I know that it's not a lot,) but to me, it means the world. Keep slaying in life, and I will see you tomorrow night- or day depending on where you live- when I update tomorrow. Bye <3