Chapter:- 45

Neil Khanna

After staring into the project file for almost more than an hour, I decided to go back to our room.

Avni must've been slept by now.

Everything in me was asking me to tell her everything but it wasn't my place. Damn it! Why don't she hear me? I know she's insecure but the way she talked me, I didn't expected that.

After thinking for almost an hour in the name of working, I figured out it. I understand she's feeling insecure. But I didn't want her to feel low of herself ever.

Neela mom need to tell everything to Avni herself or else, in three days I am gonna do that. After for so many years, I met her and just because of some shitty misunderstanding; I am not going to stay away from her.

I intentionally changed the topic to rile her hidden lioness so that she can furiously answer back to those people.

I should've thought from her perception also. Heck!

I enter inside our room only to find my wife tucked under the black silk blanket placed till her stomach. Her saree's drape scrambled down to her chest, giving me good show of her swells peaking through her clothed peaches.

I feel all the blood rushes down to my south by getting the swift glance of her. God! She is so soft yet tempting.

Slipping into the bed, I brushes the silky locks from her face. Her beauty is breathtaking. Pecking her forehead for a longtime, I sucked her lower lip not able to resist this little seductress of mine. A sweet and low moan escapes her mouth in sleep as she pulls my head down to her chest involuntary. I look up to find her getting relax, but woman! What about me? My shaft has hardened already with her mere sensual voice.

But my wife is not aware of my state as she lazily keep her hands above my head and between my hairs respectively as it was tucked over her luscious clothed breast, and I am inhaling my favourite fragrance. I kissed her there only to receive a mumble from her.

"Neil, no...I am on my periods." And her sleep intoxicated voice haulted my actions and I groan.

Shit. I forgot about it.

Well, she definitely is induced in extreme deep slumber because she hadn't pushed me away till now, and still is aware of my touch. Thank to my luck.

Taking a deep breath and calming my senses, I slips my left hand around her waist possessively after ascending the blanket up to my face letting my notion drift into sleep. This all I want to sleep in her arms every night, no matter how much me argue or fight.

This is heaven if you ask me.

********

Avni Khanna

As I keep the glass on the table, I heard a another knock. I glance at my wristwatch.

I think, I am done with appointments today. I had applied for half-day today. Maybe any uncalled patient must've arrived but reception should've informed me.

Sighing, I wipe my lips and casted a smile on my face to greet my another patient.

"Please come in." My voice loud enough to reach the person on the other side.

I consciously again wear my stethoscope as I see a man wearing mask entering inside. Definitely a patient.

"How are you doing, chubby cheeks?" The familiar gushed voice of man made me scrunch my brows in anticipation.

Then only I take a good glimpse of him. His curly brown hairs and hazel brown eyes immediately knocked my brain.

Bhaijaan!