✨ chapter 3✨

Tere saamne aa jaane se
Yeh dil mera dhadka hai
Yeh galti nahi hai teri
Kasur nazar ka hain

Jis baat ka tujhko darr hai
Woh karke dikha dunga

Aise na mujhe tum dekho
Seene se laga lunga
Tumko main chura lunga tumse
Dil mein chupa lunga (x2
______________________________________

After ekansh went upstairs her parents make her sit infront of them her dad get up and sit beside her by side hugging her and asked. Beta is ekansh treating you nicely?

She look towards her dad and mom and with a shy smile she replied ji papa mummy woh bohot ache hai,papa woh bilkul aapki tarah hai. She said with tears in her eyes.
(Yes dad he is very nice and dad he is like u)

Dhatt pagal.her dad said laughing with tears in his eyes and he kiss her head. (Silly girl)

Go he must be waiting. Her dad said to which she nodded shyly and ran upstairs,her parents laugh out loud because of their daughter adorable antics.

When she open the door of her room she saw him he is lying on bed his eyes is closed hands folded infront of his chest flexing his muscles. After locking the door she slowly went towards him and sit next to him,started to run her fingers in his soft hairs he sighs loudly feeling relax under her soft touches. She smiles looking at him suddenly her breath hitched when he put his head on her lap,he remove her saree from her waist and keep his face on her bare stomach and inhales her scent leaving his hot breath there she shivers because of this much closeness but kept on caressing his hair when he start to give feathery kisses on her stomach she clutch his hair in her hand to which he groan loudly which sound so sexy for her ears. He is giving her open mouth kisses on her stomach sliding his toungue all over her stomach leaving his warm saliva he put his toungue inside her navel and press their lightly to which she moan. He got up from her lap and make her lie down on bed and hover over her not putting his whole weight on her  .Her eyes is closed because of shyness and pleasure she is getting from her husband. Ekansh move towards her neck started kissing and nibbling her neck he bite her lightly on her soft spot to which she moan because of pain but it get over when he start licking and sucking that area where he had bite. After giving her sweet torture he kiss her forhead to which she open her eyes and look in his eyes but not able to handle his gaze she hide her face in his chest and hold his shirt from his waist. He hug her back tightly leaving no space between them he mumbled Sleep jaan to which she nod and soon sleep consume them.

After 2 hours

Ekansh sleep broke because of knock on the door he look down to see his wife who is sleeping snuggling to him looking very adorable like a baby. He kiss her forhead and get out of her hold slowly, move towards door he open the door there mom is standing  when she look at him she smile at him and said beta dinner is ready come with her on dining table. To which he nodded and she left.

He went inside towards his wife he started to carress her hair and said very softly  jaan wakeup mom is calling us downstairs to which she nodded and sat on bed yawning. He smile looking at her and kiss her forhead.

She move towards washroom to wash her face after getting fresh she come outside the washroom she look towards ekansh who is angrily talking on phone standing in balcony how dare u how could u lost that file that was very important u all are irresponsible.he said angrily moving his hair back with his fingers frustratingly.
She flinch because of his anger she look down and started to play with her saree pallu. When ekansh cut the call he turn around he saw her standing there shivering maybe she heard my conversation he thought and move towards her and kiss her forhead to which she close her eyes then he said don't get scared that anger was not for u hmm  to which she nodded and give him her best dimple smile he smile back at her and hold her hand then move out of the room, they went downstairs and settle down on dinning table they smile at her parents. She serves him dinner after serving him she serve for herself then started eating after he took first bite and all this moment is notice none other than her parents they both smile looking at their love and started having their dinner. After dinner ekaansh stand up and said mummy papa main chalta hoon kal inko lene aajaunga.
( Mom dad I'll get going I'll come back tomorrow to pick her)

Beta please stay here for tonight they said to him to which she also nodded giving him her best puppy eyes.he smile at her,he move towards her, cupping her face in his palms he kiss her forhead and said I have a very important work you enjoy here I'll come tomorrow Evening hmm don't be sad Jann. She nodded shyly looking down because he called her "jaan"and  also kiss her forhead in front of her parents. He realise what he did infront of her parents and scratch his back of neck nervously and laugh awkwardly . They all laugh looking at him. He also join them 😂

After they bid him bye he drove towards his mansion and went directly towards room because all family members are already sleeping.when he went inside their room her rose fragrance hit his nose he sighs sadly already missing her presence . He move towards washroom after getting fresh he changed into vest and shorts. He went to bed then he immediately slept because of all the tiredness in his body which  happened because of workload, marriage and all the functions which is very tiring for him.

There priya went towards her parents room she knock on door when got response From Inside she open the door and went inside towards her mother and lie down keeping her head on mumma 's lap they started talking about their old memories and priya was telling them about inlaws house how nice they are,how they treat her how her husband care for her etc etc after their talking session she went in her room then lie down on her bed she also slept immediately because she was also tired as hell.

______________________________________

To be continued.........