✨ chapter 67✨

Talab hai tu, tu hai nasha
Ghulam hai dil yeh tera
Khul ke zara jee loon tujhe
Aaja meri saanson mein aa
Talab hai tu tu hai nasha
Ghulam hai dil yeh tera

Khul ke zara jee loon tujhe
Aaja meri saanson mein aa
Mareez-e-ishq hoon main kar de dawa
Hath rakh de tu dil pe zara
Oh haath rakh de tu dil pe zara
______________________________________

Coming out of hospital, they settle Inside car, smile is not ready to leave her face, she kept her hand on his thigh and said anshh,,,can we go to mall, actually i have to buy something...

Ekaansh nodded his head with a smile and told the driver to take them to Mall.
Driver nodded his head and drove off towards mall...

After sometime they reached the mall, ekansh and priya came out of car, his body guard surrounded them , priya looked at them irritatingly, she tucked his finger, he looked at her so she said why are they surrounded us like we are some time of criminals, see everyone's attention is on us. Tell them to go back...

He chuckled and said they are here for our safety, and where ever we will go , they'll follow us it's their job.

Priya rolled her eyes and said sarcastically bacha hone ke time, delivery room me bhi inko sath le chalna
(At the time of baby's birth, we'll take them in delivery room also)

He chuckled and said no they are not allowed there.
He hold her hand and took her inside, she let him drag her, she kept glaring at the bodyguards and they are confused why their madam is glaring at them..she secretly gesture the bodyguard to leave from here, they shaked their head negativily and kept following them..

When ekansh looked at her from corner of his eyes, he smile seeing her glaring at bodyguards...

She rolled her eyes at them and went inside one shop, she selected the things which she wanted, he smile seeing that she is planning to surprise the family...

She looked at him and said ansh let's go to food court...

Junk food is not healthy Jaan so we are not going there.... He said..

She pouted and said but I'm hungry...

We'll eat at home, maids already came, they are preparing food for us..he said softly...

No, no ,no i want to eat here only...she said like a kid....

But jaan....he said, she looked at him with puppy eyes and said anshh...please and here he melted, he sigh and nodded his head. She happily hold his hand and drag him from there, are slow down, what's the hurry...he said...

She looked at him and said I'm hungry and i can't wait....

He nodded his head and went towards food court with her.

What do you want to eat...he asked carressing her knuckles with his thumb...

Ummm...yeah chole bhature...she said, he immediately Shake his head and said no , it is so oily, its not good for baby....if you want to eat sandwich than you can have it otherwise we are going home...

She pouted and said okay fine...

He smile and buy sandwiches for both of them....they settle down on chair, she looked at bodyguard who is standing near them and asked showing him sandwich do you also wanna eat it...

He politely denied to which she shrugged her shoulder and started eating sandwich happily, ekaansh chuckled looking at her...

After that they got up and went out of the mall