Epilogue 1

Assalamualaikum.

Longest chapter till now I've written.

There is still one epilogue left and I've done writing that also and can update anytime. I wrote whatever I planned to write in the chapters but my state of mind made me end the story. In the epilogue, I tried to show every missing thing, so please don't skip it.

Both epilogues is a length of 4 (long) chapters, if we count the normal chapters then it is a length of 6 chapters.

Do read A/N at the end.

So enjoy💞

_____________

Author's POV.

Arshad was in his office when he got a call from his old friend from Dubai and after greeting each other his friend asked about Sofia.

"So, how is preparation is going on? And tell Sofia that I got the invitation of the opening ceremony" He asked and then said making Arshad frown.

"Which preparation? What invitation?"

"Arre bhai, I'm asking about Sofia's new branded boutique which will open in Pakistan this Friday" Arshad was shocked to hear all this. Today was Wednesday, which mean a day after tomorrow Sofia will be opening her branch here and invited everyone but not her husband. This thought alone terrified Arshad. What was that supposed to mean? It's been, almost 1 year since she had gone, and never once did she contact him. Did she forget him? Then again, how can it be possible? It's just a year since she left and she still checked his messages, she didn't block him?

Many thoughts were running through his head and when he cut the call and walk out of the office taking his car keys and mobile he didn't know.

Arshad rashly drove the car. He forget everything just the thought running in his head that Sofia was present in the country. He needs to meet her. He stopped the car in front of the bungalow and got down. It's Sofia's parent's house. He was about to walk inside the house but stopped as his eyes caught the sight he never thought he would have to face.

Sofia was laughing in the garden with a man on his knees in front of her. Sofia nodded and put her hand on his awaited hand while smiling.
The color drains out of Arshad's face. He stood there numb. His heartbeat stopped with the sight in front of him. His stomach felt a painful knot in them. All the hope and all the waiting were over. He slowly walks toward them.

Suddenly smile wiped off Sofia's face as she felt a familiar burning gaze. She looked around and found Arshad walking toward her with slow steps.

"So, this is the reason you forget to inform me about your arrival?" He asked in a painful tone. Sofia felt her body stiffen hearing his tone of voice.

Arshad took only a few steps toward her when that man who was standing beside Sofia, came to stand in front of his way. Arshad felt someone stabbed in his chest watching that man standing in front of his wife like a shield.

Sofia understood and was about to stop Fasid before Arshad got everything wrong. "Fasid..." but she couldn't.

"Who are you?" As Fasid was quick to ask raising his eyebrows and wrapping his arms around his chest. Arshad tilted his head toward Sofia and asked.

"Who am I Sofia?" Sofia felt a shiver run down her spine hearing his cold voice. Fasid turn to Sofia who stood there with an emotionless face but only she knew how her heart was pounding in her chest seeing Arshad after almost a year.

"Hey man! Look here, I'm the one talking to you?" Fasid snapped his finger breaking that intense eye contact between Arshad and Sofia.

"Whoever you are, JUST MOVE AWAY!" Arshad commanded with gritted teeth as he was trying but couldn't control the anger and pain in his heart. He wanted to talk to Sofia. He wanted to know about her decision. He wanted to know if she decided to move on from his then why didn't she inform him? Why did she kept him in dark? Why did she give him false hope for a year now?