What to read next...

POSSESSION

Ever since he was a child, Matty Stevens had taken his comforter everywhere

Ever since he was a child, Matty Stevens had taken his comforter everywhere. His blanket. He played with it, slept with it.
It was his comfort, his companion, his strength, his hero. It had magical powers all of it's own, but then one day, Matty grew up...

Billy leans forward, kissing Matty once again on the lips, before again stopping to gaze at his beautiful face. "Matty...I...I love you." He says a little apprehensivly. He knew he had loved him from the moment he had met him, but had never found the right moment or the courage to say it out loud.

Matty can feel himself getting overwhelmed by the words or maybe it was because he was still recovering from his high, but the words couldn't have left his mouth as easy as they did in that moment. "I love you too Billy." And there they were again. Lips locked. Matty was so happy, so in this bubble of bliss that when he hears the slight choke from Billy's mouth, he doesn't quite register it at first....

A boyxboy romance with a side helping of supernatural.

A/N I am an amateur writer, my books are free, so with that in mind, please excuse the odd spelling or grammatical error and although I enjoy reading comments, please keep them respectful. There is a difference between constructive criticism and rudeness. You may leave at any time, but I hope you stay to the end 😊

*THIS STORY CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT

Thanks

author JoJo

🌻