VII

"I think I wanna have a baby," Tally said on a Thursday afternoon.

I looked at her like she was crazy. I didn't wanna have kids, and even if I did decide I wanted to, that was just money that I didn't have.

"Yeah, I want a boy and a girl," she added on. I knitted my eyebrows together before I said anything.

"Bitch, you know what yo ass sound like?" I laughed before continuing. "When kids would say I wanna have a boy first and then a girl so he can protect his sister, like bye."

"Bitch," she said bitterly. "Im serious though. Me and Quan were talkin bout' it." Her being so nonchalant about this was so weird to me.

"Quan? The same Quan that wanted you to be his baby step-momma? Baby, you were disgusted by the idea. Now all of a sudden you wanna have his babies. I want you to be real with ya self right now."

She didn't say anything right away. She only continued to munch on the pancakes that were sitting in front of her.

Then, she suddenly fixed her mouth to say, "I don't judge when yo ass fuck with them dl Niggas who'a never post you in they life...don't be a bitch when it comes to me and mine."

I ain't gone lie that shit did hit me.

This was the whole reason I didn't tell her ass about ole dude who fucked me a few days ago. I didn't even know his name which was crazy.

But, I knew she was gone throw it in my face all over again. It would be the same thing with Tray but this time we weren't in no secret relationship. Hell, I didn't even like him like that. The dick was just good.

We only had sex once, and he ain't never text me again after that.  I wasn't complaining though. What I was complaining about though was the fact that Kyron was still acting like a ghost with his fat forehead ass.

You can't just give somebody a one-hundred-thousand dollar car and just disappear like that. That shit wasn't cool and I had been planning for a while to text him but I didn't know what to say for real.

"She just treated yo ass I ain't even gone hold you," Jayden had said from the other side of the kitchen. I didn't even realize he was over there until now.

The kitchen was divided into two parts so it was hard to see if anybody else was in the room with you.

I heard loose pussy lips (Tally) laugh, and I rolled my eyes at her and then directed my anger towards Jayden. "Boy, shut the fuck up." He obliged almost immediately, putting his hand over his mouth in a playful manner.

"My bad Jit," he muttered. "Aye, I gotta question fa you."

"What?" I said, exasperated. "It better not be stupid either."

"What dl mean?" He asked, genuinely curious about the terminology. I looked over at Tally and she just shook her head shamefully.

"You straight Niggas don't know nun," she sighed.

He shrugged his shoulders at that and then looked at me again expectantly. It was kinda cute how he looked so oblivious to the whole thing.

"It means down-low. Dl boys mess with gay boys in secret when they aren't comfortable with their sexuality. But honestly, you could be dl and mess with a trans woman...at least I think. I don't know everything, okay?"

"Aweeee," he nodded his head understandingly. Then, he asked me something that made me wanna punch his ass. "Do I look dl?"

The question did make me think though. Could a person really look dl? I guess it was really in the mannerisms.