I Lost him!!

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

ASTORIA'S POV:

We walked to the beach hand in hand. The cold breeze hitting our faces, sky filled with stars, just like a movie.

But here the twist was, I was wearing 2 coats and was pretty warm but Noah just wore a t-shirt like an idiot and was shivering.

I gave him one of my coats to wear, but he denied it saying some shit like men should do that and so on.

I was like if you don't want them, I'm going to wear it, then he instantly snatched away the coat from me, scratching the back of his head. Omg so cute.

Then we walked to the beach and sat near the shore. "The sky is very beautiful, right?" I asked looking at the sky.

"Yes, very, very" He said looking at me, was it just me or were his eyes really shining. I thought he was joking so I said "cheesy as hell" and laughed but he looked pretty serious.

"I really like you Astoria and I'm very serious about it" He said with determination in his eyes.

"I just didn't meet you for that case or whatever, I've liked you before all of this even started, like from high school you had been my crush" He said which took me aback, was he studying in the same school as me? I was shocked.

"I was a nerd at that time, used to keep a very low profile, but later, I got busy with my studies and after school, I went to the university, then this case, I missed seeing you a lot but was very busy to cry over it.

But suddenly, one day I saw you at the Cafe, I mean at first, I was not sure if it was you but after knowing your name and all, I realized that it was you.

I was very happy seeing you that I couldn't control my excitement and took you out, it was never my intention to be just friends, I've always liked you but now I like you even more." He explained.

"I'm surprised after knowing that you knew me from before, to be honest I thought only I had that kind of feeling towards you but after everything you told I'm relieved that you also like me back." I said taking his hand in mine.

"How about we go on a date tomorrow?" He asked winking at me.

"Umm, why not?" I said with a smile on my face.

"Wait........ isn't this the place where Suzie was killed?" I said with tears formimg in my eyes. "Unfortunately Yes" He said with sympathy on his face.

"It's already time." he said looking at his watch changing the topic.

"For what?" I asked surprised as to what was to come.

"I think your aunt got to know about you, me and Tom" he said.

"How do you know?" I asked surprised.

"I think she was keeping a check on you because I saw some guards near the cafe." He told very casually.

I gasped.

"And you are telling me that now, you could have told before, we should have hidden somewhere, what if she kills us on the beach just like Suzie." I said angrily shouting on him.

"Hey, hey it's fine, I'll be there with you and if you still remember, I'm not Noah Wilson anymore but Noah Carter, so if I call my dad, I'll be rescued in no time." He said overconfidently.

"What if something happens to you before that, huh, I don't want to lose my boyfriend." The last word just came out of my mouth, unintentionally.

"Oh-kay, you will not lose me 'girlfriend', and anyways see I have been growing muscles not to just let it go in vain, I'm going to smash that lady into pieces." He said showing his muscles.

I laughed out loudly making him also laugh. I kept looking at him for a while. He laughed heartily without a care in the world.

I loved his smile, his cuteness, his pout, his caring nature, basically everything. Hope nothing happens to him.

"How about we continue what we stopped?" he asked.

"What?" I asked confusedly.

He kept his hand on my cheek and pulled me into a deep, long lasting kiss. We both melted into that kiss.

My heart was beating so loudly and not just me I could even listen to his heartbeat. But suddenly, we could hear some sounds.

We broke the kiss only to see some cars approaching, umm, I don't know, maybe us?

"I think, I know, whom they are here for, Let's run" I told him tensed.

"Yes, lets go." He held my hand and we both started to run. We didn't even have any vehicle, so we just ran.

None of them noticed us running so we just ran out of the beach, onto the street. Just then we saw a guy with a motorcycle, who chased us and called all of his car mates.

We ran as fast as we could and hid behind a pillar sort of thing. But then I stepped onto a leaf and it produced a crackling sound.

That's it, one of them turned towards us but Noah asked me to hide behind the pillar and he went to face them.

A guy came dashing towards him and Noah just punched him on the face and that guy fell down.

Just like that 5-6 people came and he just punched them and made it look so easy but suddenly one of them saw me and ran towards me but Noah was busy hitting someone else so he didn't see that guy coming towards me.

That guy slapped me on the face, and I instantly fell down which caught Noah's attention and he ran towards me but before he could hit that guy, I stood up and kicked that guy on the face and punched him twice or thrice until blood dripped down his nose.

Noah was shocked at my actions, to be precise, dumbstuck like a slap on his face.

"You take rest for a while, I'll manage the others" I said making him sit under a tree.

"Wait how when wh-" He said shocked.

"Ok ok, no time, we will discuss later, now I'll fight them." I said dodging a punch from one guy.

I fought them for a while until all of them were exhausted. I went back only to see Noah missing.

Then I looked and at a distance, I saw a guy placing Noah in his car and taking him away.

I ran behind the car for at least a mile, shouting and screaming his name. At last I gave up and just noted the digits in the number plate of the car.

I dropped on my knees and started crying. It was all because of me. If only I had observed him a little. If only I had not let him sit there.

If only I had heard him. I was always like this. Selfish. If only I had been comfortable enough for Suzie to tell all the truth.

I was so selfish in my grief that I didn't observe what was wrong with Tom the day Suzie died.

I was so into my business that I didn't even doubt that a girl like Suzie could die by suicide.

I never gave it a thought and was so indulged in saving my father's company's reputation.

She was a very tough girl, and suicide would be the last thing in her mind, but still I didn't research about it. What kind of friend am I?

But I can't make it worse by crying in the middle of the directions when I can just call up Tom and search the car number.