The devil of a woman!!

TOM'S POV:

"How did you know all of this and if you knew it from before then why did you kidnap me just now?" I asked.

"I got to know it yesterday, when you were telling all this to Astoria. Before she left the house, I dropped a small microphone in her bag without her knowledge because I was suspicious of where she was going these days.

So, fortunately you told her everything which means you basically told me everything." She said laughing evilly.

"Are you even a human, why would you kill people and for what?" I asked her, disgusted by her attitude.
"Don't blame me okay, I'll tell you the reason. I'm the sister of Jason Clark, Marie Clark.

The Clark Companies was established by our father but after his death, the Company was to pass onto either of us and being the elder sister I had the right to become the successor of the company, but before dying, our father wrote on a paper which said that the company should be passed onto Jason and not me, which enraged me.

I had 5% shares in the company, which was very unfair to me, so I got very angry and I begged him to pass the company to me but he didnt, saying that it was father's wish for him to run this company.

I got very angry so I thought I should get the company somehow. So I married David, Jason's best friend because he had 15% of share in the company. Then I created some fights between both of them and recorded a video of David threatening to kill Jason.

Later Jason and his wife were dead, technically I made that accident and David knew about but couldn't do anything due to that video I had of him.

But Astoria came out alive, I don't know how, it was a pretty severe accident that I had planned.

Then I thought to kill her anyways but David held my feet and begged me to leave her saying she is just a kid, and I left her but that bitch took over the company which was supposed to be mine but now I couldn't directly kill her and take over the company so I tried to do it by some emotional blackmail keeping all those nasty rules.

Actually, I waited this long because company wasn't in a good condition but after she came, the company is one of the highest grossing companies." She explained.

What
The
Hell

"All of this, just for a company? Is that company worth the lives of three people.

What's wrong with you? You. Are. Insane. Insane is not even the right word, you are just a heartless creature who is not in the right state of mind."

I said in a single breath. I was flabbergasted. Like who on earth does that!? How can a person be so cruel? What on earth will she gain by doing all this?

"Give him some food before we finish him." she ordered the other guy and left.

After a while food came and I didn't even feel like looking at it. I was for one thing, scared, very scared. All my confidence drained out after listening to her story.

Now I understood that she could go to any extent to kill me. All my dreams of future broke into pieces. I wanted to spend rest of my saving people like Suzie who die innocently. She would be so angry at me, woudn't she? I thought, wiping my tears off my face.

After Suzie, I got no one who made me feel loved in that way, I just hoped that one day, a girl like Suzie would appear in my life but before all of that I'm going to die.

Just then I heard some footsteps arriving closer to me and that's it, I thought, I knew that I was going to die now. But then the person in front of me was neither the aunt nor that guy, it was a girl of 18-19 years of age.

"Who are you?" I asked.
"Anways, now we have no time so hey, I'm your savior, Julie, nice to meet you. Let's go" she said unlocking the threads tied around me.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked.
"Out of here, you dumbo." she said almost like scolded.
"Hey, don't call me that." I said angrily.
"Seriously? You care about that right now?" she said frustatedly raising an eyebrow.

"Follow me" she said.
I followed her and slowly we went out of the dark basement and arrived into a large mansion, beautiful though. But then we slowly, tiptoed out of the mansion, there, I was free.

I could feel the fresh air now. Oh it was already morning. Shit I had to go. Now Astoria and Noah would be worried.
"Come, get inside the car." she said and I did.

"Ok, now explain me everything." I asked that girl.

"So I'm Marie's daughter and Astoria's cousin Julie" she said.

"So if you are her daughter then why did you save me, your mom might harm you too." I asked scared about her.

"I know I'm dumb but not that dumb to not realize who is good and who is bad. She never told any of us that we had a basement in our mansion but this morning, I noticed something strange like I could hear some voices underneath the tiles.

At first, I was scared as to how can that happen. But after that, I tapped the tile twice and it opened leading to a large abandoned room. So as I went inside, I saw my mom and a guy and then you, who was looking very pitiful, I felt so bad and thought to help.

While listening to my mom speaking, I thought to record all of that thinking it might be useful.

After listening to the whole story, I felt so pathetic for being the daughter of such filthy devil, but as she went I hid somewhere and later thought of saving you." She said smiling cheekily.

"Yooo, you saved my life" I said surprised.

"Oh shit sherlock." She said sarcastically.

"OK fine don't be sarcastic, I was just taken aback by your kind act." I said thankfully.

"I'm honoured Mr.?" She asked.

"Tom. Tom Adams." I introduced myself. She was pretty cute to be honest.

"Let's call Astoria" she said.

I opened my phone only to see 10 missed calls from Astoria and 15 from Noah. I called Astoria. She lifted.

"Where the hell are you, idiot. We were worried sick about you. Can't you just lift the damn calls?" She said furiously.

Then I told her the whole story and she was very shocked after knowing the truth about her aunt.

"Oh, that women has gone this far, I can never ever imagine that and I'm so sorry for scolding you." Her voice hitched.

"Hey hey it's fine" I said reassuring her.

"Thanks for that. Keep the phone on speaker, I need to talk to Julie." She said and I did.

"Julie, listen to me. Currently it's not safe for both of you to roam randomly on streets and don't think of coming to us, it is even more dangerous. Send that video you recorded to us and until me and Noah are solving the case, you and Tom can stay in my villa in the countryside. No one knows that I've a villa there, so I think it's safe." She said concerned.

"But, how will I stay with h-" As I was completing the sentence, Julie interrupted and said "Okay sis, send me the address. Bye"

"Hey why did you do that?" I said confused.

"Do you have any better option? No right? So shut up and let me listen to some songs." Saying that she kept a song. Shit It was One Direction. Woah. Let's go. We sang all through the drive. It was a pretty long drive. She looked like some 20 year old. So I asked her "Won't you miss your classes?" I asked her curiously.

---------------------

A/N:

New ship on the way 🤗🤗
Hope you all liked the chapter.
One Direction❤❤