chapter 1

Izuku was a young man who had only made it to age 26 before being hit by a car that had run a red light.  He died in the accident and became a divine being, he was gorgeous before he died but now he was an extravagant beauty, like a treasure hidden from the true raw amount of power he held. He had long dark green locks fluffy and soft in great contrast with his pale complexion.  His body was curved in all the right places, his skin so pale but smooth and soft as a baby’s.  His left eye was lovely and looked like an emerald when the sun hit at the right angle, his other eye was gold like the sun and just like the sun you could get lost in it if you stared to long however when he was mad that one gold eye looked at you as if there were thousands of lightning bolts piercing you .  He was perfect and shined so beautifully no one could ever think of rivaling his beauty.
While he may be dead now when he was alive his life was miserable. He had had an abusive father and his mother was a hooker who was drunk every time she came home.  This caused his father to get angry and instead of taking it out on his mother he took it out on him. He did fall in love with someone while he was alive and he brought the slightest bit of happiness into his life well until he cheated on him.  He was bullied consistently.  He spent his life hating the world he lived in and the people in it.  He regretted not living her life to the fullest he wished he had but now she was a divine being and it was peaceful.
However he knew better than to get his hopes up as in his case peace never lasted very long.  Izuku loved his time as one of the divine he really did. He loved helping people but he realized he was doing the same thing everyday like he had done while he was alive and he was afraid it would go downhill again after all he wasn’t getting anything out of this.  So one day when nobody was looking he snuck down the stairs to hell and what he saw there was different, other people would say it was like a nightmare but in Izuku’s eye’s it was gorgeous it was a place so different from the divine realm.  To him there was something special about this place that made him curious.  So he decided to stay a little longer and walk around and while doing so he was mesmerized by the warmth of the place. The divine realm had always been cool and breezy but this place was breathtaking. He knew he might get into trouble but he couldn’t bring himself to leave. While admiring the view of the place everyone deemed to be a nightmare he bumped into someone falling over.  He looked up and saw a girl with pink hair like bubble gum and skin that was lightly tanned.  She shook her head, eyes closed and helped him up. “I'm sorry,” she said, giving a closed eyed smile.  “No no that was on me” he said waving his hands frantically.  When the pink haired girl opened her eyes she was in shock.  Izuku was confused at the look on her face but couldn’t help noticing her golden eyes that contrasted with her pink hair so well it's gorgeous.  “Your eyes are pretty” Izuku said, at the same time the pink haired girl stated in her shock “your one of the divine”.  In the midst of looking around he had completely forgotten the large white wings on his back, add that with the white loose clothes with the gold band on his arm, the soft features he had and it was pretty obvious he was one of the divine.  “Oh umm yeah I forgot about that,” Izuku said, rubbing the back of his neck with one hand with an awkward smile on his face.  “What are you doing down here!” the pink haired girl said a bit worried about how a divine one ended up here.  “Well I got curious so I came down and then I got distracted because of the scenery. It's so pretty,” Izuku said, gesturing to their surroundings.  The pink haired girl stared at him in shock before grabbing his wrist and running with a smile on her face.  “Wait a minute, where are you taking me and what is your name?” Izuku asked, trying to keep up with the seemingly excited girl.  “I’m taking you to meet my friends, also my name is Mina,” the girl he now knew was Mina said in a joyous tone.
She dragged him all the way to a house not too big, not too small. It was dark like everything down here but just like everything else Izuku found it to be the perfect color and mood.  She dragged him inside and to what looked to be a living room...

857 words hope you enjoyed this it's going to be somthing I'm working on while I work on my other story let me know how you like it.