chapter 2

She dragged him all the way to a house not too big, not too small. It was dark like everything down here, but just like everything else, Izuku found it to be the perfect color and mood.  She dragged him inside and to what looked to be a living room, on the couch sat 3 guys, one with red spikey hair and red eyes, another with black hair and black eyes, and the last one with yellow hair that had a black bolt in it with yellow eyes.  They all looked towards the noise to see what had disturbed their conversation. Suddenly, their eyes went wide in shock “umm hi” Izuku said timidly, a bit wary of them.  “Izuku, these are my friends. The redhead is Kirishima, the one with black hair is Sero, and the yellow haired guy who now owes me 50 bucks is denki.” Mina said, introducing them, giving a sly smile when introducing the guy who was now known to be Kaminari.  “MINA DID YOU KIDNAP A DIVINE ONE!” Sero shouted after getting over his shock.  “What no of course not, he came down on his own” Mina said, sounding slightly offended he thought she would do that.  The red head turns to look at Izuku and grabs his shoulders “Is she telling the truth, or did she kidnap you?” he questions desperately, hoping it was the first one.  “She’s telling the truth. I got curious and came down on my own.” Izuku answered, rubbing the back of his neck while giving a smile that would rival the sun.  This made Kirishima blush bright and let go, backing up a bit “oh-um ok good” he stuttered out.  “So now that you're down here, how are you liking the place, little Mr. Divine?” Denki said, smirking while looking at Izuku's perfect curves that were displayed nicely with the loose clothing he had on.  “It’s pretty down here they always said it was awful, but it’s gorgeous and warm.” said Izuku, oblivious to the eyes scanning his body, thinking back to all the beautiful sights he saw.  “Oh really, what's it like up there?” Sero asked curiously.  “Hmm well it’s kind of cold. There's always a breeze, and it's very extravagant, not really practical, to be honest. I don't like it too much. It's too flash” Izuku said with a finger on his chin, trying to remember if there was really anything he liked about the divine realm.
“Is there even anything good about the place, Extra?” said a different voice, sounding a bit annoyed from the kitchen doorway. Izuku, a bit startled, looked over to the doorway to see a guy with ash blonde hair and red volcanic eyes.  “Oh Izuku, that's Bakugou. I forgot he was here,” Mina said, smiling.  “Oh ok, hi then also. I don't know if there’s anything good about the place, but some people find it nice, I guess” Izuku said questioningly.  Bakugou made a “tch” like noise before walking up the stairs.  “Did I say something wrong?” Izuku questioned, looking at Mina with eyes of worry.  “Oh no that’s just Bakugou being Bakugou he's always mad about something.” Mina started waving her hand nonchalantly.  “Oh um ok then” Izuku said a little less worried but still wary of his words and actions from now on.